All-Star Nca - Friday & Saturday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

b81618f823606d155e50b32f86baecfd.jpg

Found it again. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That HAS to be last years. There is no way that all those ties would happen again.

ETA WG Had an omission and a missed stunt today so there's no way they hit zero.

Wow that lionheart video - at one point gabi's stunt was the only one still in the air out of a lot of groups. I got to wonder if one or more people were injured and that's why they didn't attempt major pieces of the pyramid, but wouldn't they have stopped the routine/music if someone was hurt?

Then there were some people who had no idea what to do in the dance. Just really sad and I feel bad for them.

Sooooo many excellent tumblers on that team too (except for the two girls who went down and one I think did just a handspring and the other a balled up and low full - they looked really out of place among all those amazing boys w/ super high tumbling).

That HAS to be last years. There is no way that all those ties would happen again.

ETA WG Had an omission and a missed stunt today so there's no way they hit zero.

it popped up in my timeline on twitter so let me go back and look. lol i didn't even remember that happened last year

I think it's already been cleared up that it's last years, but omissions/missed skills aren't deductions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Since when is Spirit Explosion small gym?

I believe since two years ago when they lost so many athletes that they lost the second level 5 worlds team and junior 5. Most of those numbers transferred directly to World Cup.

Back