Nca Jacket

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha yeah I gotcha, well I don't go to any big name gyms and it is obv possible to go/win with a small gym (not putting down mine or anyone gym) but snice my whole cheer life, I sadly have yet to go. As I would love to be even able to even compete there my gym dosent go/ my "cheer life" is almost over.):
But why would you want a jacket that shows that you won when you never have been?
Thanks for the response btw!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

But why would you want a jacket that shows that you won when you never have been?
Thanks for the response btw!

its hard to explain but I got it because it was my friends and she knew I have always wanted one. its that a motivational thing for me. but I haven't worn it at all because its so heavy and I live in Florida. its too hot to wear it here.

can anyone tell me how to send pictures on this

took me a bit but i think i figured it out:

-where you type in the comments to reply, you should see a bar, and where it has the "smile" face on the right next to it, should be able to add the image URL.
-**you will need to me on computer to do so**
-once you have the pictures, take them and drag them to "Google chrome or internet explore" app/ icon to open them up.
-should open in a URL from and next copy and paste to here. (here meaning where the link ask)

I honestly hope that helped, might bee to confusing. if so you can always email the people or text or KIK:)

took me a bit but i think i figured it out:

-where you type in the comments to reply, you should see a bar, and where it has the "smile" face on the right next to it, should be able to add the image URL.
-**you will need to me on computer to do so**
-once you have the pictures, take them and drag them to "Google chrome or internet explore" app/ icon to open them up.
-should open in a URL from and next copy and paste to here. (here meaning where the link ask)

I honestly hope that helped, might bee to confusing. if so you can always email the people or text or KIK:)
whats your kik ill send u the picture and we can continue to talk thur here. that way everyone sees what u ask and such. I have a Windows 8 laptop so it doesn't let me do certain things.

Are people really willing to buy a NCA jacket instead of winning one.....? Like what's the point...?

(I'm being completely serious btw, not trying to be rude.)
That's what I was wondering too lol.. and same for when famous worlds team athletes sell their uniforms.

That's what I was wondering too lol.. and same for when famous worlds team athletes sell their uniforms.

Or when they sell their used beat to death shoes for like $100 *insert eye roll here*

I don't mean to be rude but can this conversation not be on my page. all im trying to do is sell a jacket that I don't ever wear. is that such a problem. I live in florida I have no use for it. if you don't go to a big name gym than you cant win you.. I got it as a gift ive had It for a while and havnt worn it. so im selling it.

I don't mean to be rude but can this conversation not be on my page. all im trying to do is sell a jacket that I don't ever wear. is that such a problem. I live in florida I have no use for it. if you don't go to a big name gym than you cant win you.. I got it as a gift ive had It for a while and havnt worn it. so im selling it.
I respect you trying to sell something you don't wear (trust me I live in FL too and I have plenty of NCA like jackets I have never worn). The only part of your post I don't agree with is you saying that if you don't go to a big name gym, you can't win. I hope you really did't mean that because that is far from true.

Back