All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are lucky I don't judge. I'd be giving deductions left and right for these terrible uniforms, bad tumbling technique and "sexy" moves. Legit I would be the meanest judge ever... I've seen so many inverted catches today and I'm like SAFETY DEDUCTION! Obviously they haven't been calling as much as I have here from my couch...

But like at least with BSB it usually makes sense since they have falls. Like I just can't even comprehend how Peach is that low with zero mistakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Peach had a pyramid structure that didnt go up on Day 1. Nor did they do the dismount at the very end

Judges after medium scores be like:
epDgwkD.gif

They are lucky I don't judge. I'd be giving deductions left and right for these terrible uniforms, bad tumbling technique and "sexy" moves. Legit I would be the meanest judge ever... I've seen so many inverted catches today and I'm like SAFETY DEDUCTION! Obviously they haven't been calling as much as I have here from my couch...

My personal favorite thing is not fully hitting your stretch and just barely grabbing the tip of your shoe (not even the heel) before you dismount.

Level 5 International Large Open Coed

Innovative choreo - Cheerforce Nfinity

12 85.00 Pura Vira Athletics
11 86.31 Palm Beach Lightning
10 86.55 Unity Allstars Black
9 ? Powerhouse Elite Lionheart
8 88.50 Cheer world immortals
7 89.64 USA Stars
6 91.49 Xtreme Cheer Inferno
5 93.13 California Allstars
4 93.15 Rockstar Rolling Stones
3 94.28 Cheerforce Nfinity
2 96.94 Top Gun 005
1 97.75 Cheer Athletics Wildcats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i forgot to post this after wildcats went, but i feel as though this is a legitimate question--

I feel like Swain's hair is too long to not have it pulled back somehow, but with the way she has it cut ( i think one side is shaved) how would be a realistic way to pull it back, other than a side ponytail which would look kind of odd...lol

ETA - maybe it's just me, but with as long as her hair is, it would drive me up. a. wall. if i had to tumble or stunt with it down like that.

My personal favorite thing is not fully hitting your stretch and just barely grabbing the tip of your shoe (not even the heel) before you dismount.

I can't with that either. And the bad opposite stretches people put in-bleh.

i forgot to post this after wildcats went, but i feel as though this is a legitimate question--

I feel like Swain's hair is too long to not have it pulled back somehow, but with the way she has it cut ( i think one side is shaved) how would be a realistic way to pull it back, other than a side ponytail which would look kind of odd...lol

I seriously spent the entire dance wondering if she pulled her hair out or if it fell out. It was on purpose?

Maybe this lack of observation explains why I don't judge. HAHA

I can't with that either. And the bad opposite stretches people put in-bleh.

I seriously spent the entire dance wondering if she pulled her hair out or if it fell out. It was on purpose?

Maybe this lack of observation explains why I don't judge. HAHA

i went and creeped a little to figure it out, and i think it's shaved? but in one picture it looks like maybe the side is cornrowed? i'm confused. at one point she definitely had it shaved.

ETA - if it was cornrowed, why she wouldn't have it pulled back is even more bizarre to me. i would be afraid of it getting ripped out down like that or getting in my eyes the whole time.

Waiting on the announcement for OO5 to get paid so Top Gun returns to Miami with $75,000... silver (literally) lining to not coming in first.
It would be closer to $60,000, but still not too bad!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Guys I have no life and I just went through all of the divisions and I think I know who's getting level high point and wow some high scores!!!
my guess for grand champs is Cali Black Jacks

Back