All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Considering how many people reported your post about said flyer, I suggest you learn how to get along with others on the board. You're not off to a great start. Get it together, or you can have a break from the boards.[/QUO

Get along?? I was giving my opinion. I said she has outgrown the position. Many athletes do. That was my opinion of what was going on with that stunt group. Next time before you try to chastise me.. read with clarity. I have see more pettier comments on this board over the past few months . So now, let me take my break. Is that ok?

There's currently a periscope on with it, when it's ended you can watch it back if there's no video before that! It's the same girl who's periscope was posted here before. :)
Yeah! I was watching it before! I missed them perform though :( I'm just impatient to wait until the end see them :) lol

I just realised the IOC 5 division is done... it feels so much emptier this year without Electric (yet), Black Smack (yet), Purple Reign and Commanders.
Im confused, is Blink a team? or is it Black Smack? It said Blink for cheersport but i keep hearing talk about black being back.

Back