All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

[redacted] is her name. I just got a message on Facebook asking if I had something to say to her! Rofl.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

You are lying!?!? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Eta: you're not. Omg. Her poor child. [emoji17] That's awful.

Take this all somewhere else . This site is about cheer and love not petty indifferences . Please please take it somewhere else I'm trying to see nca updates not you momma drama . Leave the competition to the athletes now get over Yalls self .

Y'all I have never in my life! This lady is serious. And she isn't blocked, she can see everything, just can't post. Which is why she took to Facebook to respond to me. "Don't start a fight that you won't win..", is how she started one message. This is the message I just received.

"Cheer Carolina doesn't exist at all. So you are wrong. Post my name and my kids picture again... and you will personally met meet. I am not the one to be played with."

Y'all I have never in my life! This lady is serious. And she isn't blocked, she can see everything, just can't post. Which is why she took to Facebook to respond to me. "Don't start a fight that you won't win..", is how she started one message. This is the message I just received.

"Cheer Carolina doesn't exist at all. So you are wrong. Post my name and my kids picture again... and you will personally met meet. I am not the one to be played with."

Sounds like a complete nut job.

If she threatens you again, call the cops.

Please stop. Posting personal information is not cool.

Back