All-Star Nca Sunday Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Take this all somewhere else . This site is about cheer and love not petty indifferences . Please please take it somewhere else I'm trying to see nca updates not you momma drama . Leave the competition to the athletes now get over Yalls self .
I've been following this since Friday so I've received all of the distasteful comments from this woman. I make a response about a post and get blown up. Lol I'd rather have my focus on what's happening at NCA, but I've got a lady blowing up my Facebook.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Y'all I have never in my life! This lady is serious. And she isn't blocked, she can see everything, just can't post. Which is why she took to Facebook to respond to me. "Don't start a fight that you won't win..", is how she started one message. This is the message I just received.

"Cheer Carolina doesn't exist at all. So you are wrong. Post my name and my kids picture again... and you will personally met meet. I am not the one to be played with."

Sounds like a nut job. I'd block her on Facebook too after sending her a messaging to stop contacting you. If she goes through other means, I contact her local police department so they can have a lovely face to face with her.

I've been following this since Friday so I've received all of the distasteful comments from this woman. I make a response about a post and get blown up. Lol I'd rather have my focus on what's happening at NCA, but I've got a lady blowing up my Facebook.

All I'm saying is get her blocked call the cops do what you have to do but not on here nobody wants to she this bs . I understand where you're coming from but this thread is for NCA updates nothing else .

All I'm saying is get her blocked call the cops do what you have to do but not on here nobody wants to she this bs . I understand where you're coming from but this thread is for NCA updates nothing else .
I totally agree! Obviously, it's why I'm here! Lol

She's still going. My goodness as if it wasn't easy enough to figure out where she was from by her fierce board posts. She did the hard work for me. Lol!

Another mod is going to have to take this because I'd just ban her into eternity. Not everything you think should come out of your fingers.

If we're having this much drama for NCA, I can only imagine how Worlds will be...

If I didn't know any better, I'd think I just walked into summer. Someone needs to put Olaf back in the closet...

Not sure where I should post this but some information about Lionheart from Twitter. Looks like yesterday was their first full out as a team. Wow.

Well that explains the disaster that was Day 1, but honestly, I think whoever is coaching this team is being a bit irresponsible. Like i said last night, I would never look a team in the eye and say give up, what I'm more concerned about is the potential for injury. If this was their week to finish their routine, they shouldn't be at NCA---why on Earth did you just spend hundreds (like thousands) to bring your team out completely and totally unprepared. It's one thing to have a bad performance, heck even have 2 days of bad performances, but that is a whole other level of unpreparedness.

Back