Never Forget 9/11/01

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 30, 2010
Seeing as tomorrow with be the 10th anniversary of 9/11 I thought I would make this so if anyone would like to say anything they can post here.

God bless all of those who lost their lives in the incident, and bless those who lost loved ones. God bless America

Sorry if this thread was created already.

Never Forger 9/11/01 ♥

Yes my dad flew to NYC Yesterday and will be flying back tomorrow out of NYC! please pray for the safety of everyone on the anniversary date as people make threats wether they are true or not! We don't need another tragedy!
We never want to forget that day as it changed so many peoples lives!

I pray 3,120 prayers for those lost on September 11,2001.
I pray countless more for their families and friends, and I thank God for the miracles that He allowed that day.
I will never forget.

This day will always be remembered! I am praying for the victims of the attacks, their families and all those who have died in the war against terrorism ever since. This moment changed the History of whole Generations and since that day nothing will ever be the same again.

''If tears could build a stairway,and memories were a lane
I'd walk right up to heaven, to bring you back again
No farewell words were spoken,no time to say goodbye
You were gone before i knew it, and only God knows why''

9/11/2001- NEVER forget!

My dad lost 343 brothers that day. God bless everyone who lost a friend or family member, and to everyone who was effected by this tragedy. Prayers to all.

Those brave 343 we lost that horrible day in history are my heroes. They stood tall in the face of terror, they are true heroes.
They may be gone but they are never forgotten. To anyone who lost someone my heart goes out to you, today, tomorrow and every day following. May those brave 343 lost rest in peace

Back