New App Update With Badges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Badges are the little number in the corner of your app right? I'm not seeing them. And when I click on "alerts" my app crashes.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lately I've been getting notifications a few hours after they've actually happened. Am I the only one?

Lately I've been getting notifications a few hours after they've actually happened. Am I the only one?

Go to settings and make sure your auto refresh is set where you want it

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Go to settings and make sure your auto refresh is set where you want it

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?
I got this one right away, but couldn't respond till after practice. Maybe it was just adjusting to 2014 haha

Yeah mine have been coming way out of order like I'll get one for something that happened 30 seconds ago and then something that happened hours ago.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I got the alert that ACEDAD quoted me but not the one that you or CEAisstronger did :/

@King If it helps, it seems like the crash happens when I have read most of the threads and have one remaining unread thread. When I go back to the unread list and try to choose that last thread (because I can't have unread threads or my OCD goes crazy), it freezes for a second, then crashes. And I'm still getting notifications, but no badges

The Fierce Board App!

Haven't crashed but haven't seen a single badge. All my settings in the app and on the notification center appear correct.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Working on fixing a few things. It isn't working as expected AND the app isnt working with SSL either. Frustrating.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Back