New App Update With Badges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Working on fixing a few things. It isn't working as expected AND the app isnt working with SSL either. Frustrating.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Is this only iPhone app? Or the Android as well?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Android seems to be working fine.

Android seems to be working fine.

I was having trouble accessing the android app yesterday, but I think that may have been my internet. It's good now. No badges though - I'm not even sure what "badges" are, but whatever they are I don't think i have them. :)

Believe now fixed. Someone please tag me!

I was having trouble accessing the android app yesterday, but I think that may have been my internet. It's good now. No badges though - I'm not even sure what "badges" are, but whatever they are I don't think i have them. :)

Tag me or quote me please.

@King on my Android app if I go into the search tab I can't search anymore (no search bar to type into). Any suggestions?

Also, when I'm in the "Unread" tab, the refresh button doesn't work (no biggie, just letting you know - it used to work but doesn't now)

Hrmmm the app has been uodated a couple days ago. Is that the issue?

App still crashes ALL the time. Even after updating and reloading. I thought kinks were still being worked out.

App still crashes ALL the time. Even after updating and reloading. I thought kinks were still being worked out.

I submitted a new iOS one. Should be out in a couple days.

Just so everyone knows the app is provided by a service. While I do the details of getting it setup on Fierce Board, TapATalk are the ones who program and provide it. So I take the feedback and tell it to them to fix. Then it hopefully gets fixed and pushed out to me to submit to the app store and then pushed to you all.

FYI, i never did see any badges.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

Probably. Just since the update I can't refresh or search, or get notifications. I get them once I'm in the app, but I used to get them in my notifications status bar thingy on my phone.

None of these are big issues for me - just kinks I figured you'd want to know about, if others are having the same issues.

New app. Someone tag me.

Back