Music New Cheer Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 12, 2012
Hello Fierce Board,

I posted this in the newbie section, but I'm re-posting it now that I've moved up in the rankings!

What's going on cheer world? My name is Alex LaGrossa, I'm the founder of Twisted Cutz, a professional music mixing company for cheer, dance, and gymnastics. This is my first time on the Fierce Board, and as the music season winds down, I'll be making more of a push into the social world of cheerleading. This is step one, and there are many more to follow. It would be awesome if you check out my sound cloud page, where you can find some up to date tracks from this season. Feel free to check up on everything else I link up here, including the website (which is in the process of a complete make over), along with facebook and twitter. Leave as much feedback as you would like, positive or negative, but hopefully more positive! Thanks everyone, enjoy!
twistedcutz's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Twisted Cutz | Facebook
Twisted Cutz (twistedcutz) on Twitter
Twisted Cutz

Alex came to my rescue and did a fantastic job and I absolutely love my new music! :) the girls also loved it!

Honestly, he really is attentive and completely understands the needs and wants of cheer music and what the teams/coaches want! :) If you need music, I recommend giving Twisted Cutz a try!

Glad to hear the girls enjoyed it as well! I also appreciate the shout out, you da bomb.com, thanks Angela!

Back