OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I'm an idiot... I landed on the middle of my foot Wednesday at tumbling and it shot pain through my ankle. I went home and iced my ankle and rested an all. Then yesterday it wasn't hurting as bad so I played Ultimate Frisbee with my friends. I come home and after sitting on the couch for a while I can barely walk. Today it's better but it's still sensitive and to make it better my knee has been hurting again :/

I really don't understand people. How can you expect to make Varsity if you don't throw tumbling? Tumbling isn't required for Varsity, but our tumbling is worth 20 points, Jumps are worth 20, cheer 10 and dance 10. Then teacher recommendations are worth 30. So tumbling is a pretty big part of your score and it's hard to make up points you miss out on. Probably 90% of the tumblers came from allstar, and have good jumps too, and good motions. Those that didn't come from allstar came from gymnastics, so they have good jumps too... And if their motions aren't perfect, they at least can remember counts and do DECENT motions.... so even though tumbling isn't "required," It's pretty dang difficult to make Varsity when more than 25 people with tumbling try out and there are only 25 spots on Varsity... ESPECIALLY if you don't tumble! Like sorry but I don't understand why you get your hopes up, because then you just end up heartbroken. I throw a tuck and still didn't expect to make varsity. I hoped I would, and thought I had a good chance, but I didn't go into it like "oh yeah I'll make varsity this year"
Maybe that's mean of me. But I don't understand why people get their expectations up. You never know who's coming in as a freshmen or how good they'll be...
Thank GOD tryouts are over. I hate them. I made Varsity again though so I'm happy!

I have a question about bow making, and i'm really too lazy and too tired to search for the answer...

How do people put words on bows? Like not just cutting them out on fabric, that is too time consuming. I know how to do rhinestone stuff, but i mean just letters from fabric, and stuff... (sorry if this made no sense, im sick... i think my brain is dead)

Guys I just saw this on tumblr. I almost died laughing. The caption was "Me giving suggestions for new uniforms:"
tumblr_inline_mk39qoWbsY1qz4rgp.gif

So let me just tell you about my day, I have a stunt clinic I have to work, I go get my Tshirt out of my trunk and get into my car and my keys are missing....they are in my trunk! I have a convertible so you can't just pop it from the inside you have to have the key. Basically I had to call AAA who said the closet place was 2 hours away who could make a key....so now I'm waiting on them to get here and missing the stunt clinic...so that's my day and its only 930....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So let me just tell you about my day, I have a stunt clinic I have to work, I go get my Tshirt out of my trunk and get into my car and my keys are missing....they are in my trunk! I have a convertible so you can't just pop it from the inside you have to have the key. Basically I had to call AAA who said the closet place was 2 hours away who could make a key....so now I'm waiting on them to get here and missing the stunt clinic...so that's my day and its only 930....

Hope it gets better:eek:

One time me and my brother went to the mall, and for whatever reason, my purse was in the trunk. I asked for the keys, he insisted he'd do it but being 15 and I felt like I was capable of opening the trunk by myself.

Needless to say the keys got locked in the trunk, and my Mom had to come up and help.

The youth of America scare me. You know things are out of hand when a 13 year old says " She knows I have dibs on Matt. I am going to tap that" :banghead:

walking dead is on tonight! I'm so addicted to it it's not even funny! I made my bf watching it and he chose to watch it over the bruins a couple weekends ago. Ya know it's good when my boyfriend chooses it over the bruins. :)

If you all have nothing better to do to night you should probably watch the LSU vs Green Bay women's basketball game at 6:30 on either ESPN2, ESPNU or ESPN3 :D

Back