OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just got Neknominated. What to do what to do....

Definitely ignore. If anyone asks just say you didn't see the 'tag' in the 24 hour slot.
It's the most stupid thing I've ever seen. I'm all for a good time but what the heck is even the point of it? 2 (3?) people have died already as a result.

Reactions: Ren
Definitely ignore. If anyone asks just say you didn't see the 'tag' in the 24 hour slot.
It's the most stupid thing I've ever seen. I'm all for a good time but what the heck is even the point of it? 2 (3?) people have died already as a result.
DIED??! Do you mind filling in the old and clueless as to what this is about?

DIED??! Do you mind filling in the old and clueless as to what this is about?

The silliest thing Ive seen on social media in a lonnnnng time. Not sure if its come across the pond yet but its all over the UK. I saw on the news that 2 people in Ireland have died as a result.

The link below is a pretty tame example because people have taken it above and beyond. Example - someone I know from school just posted their video where they drank 3 pints, took 3 vodka shots and some whisky in the space of about 50-60 seconds. That's become the norm.

Neck and Nominate: What's going on? - The National Student

I have come across it as the "socialbeergame" and I, too, think that it is the worst thing that I have seen on social media for a long time. I haven't been nominated yet (I guess being rather quiet on facebook has its advantages), but if I were nominated I would probably do something nice for someone else (also known as random act of kindness) and then challenge others to do the same.

One of my friends just posted his video - here we say that "one beer is no beer" so he turned that around saying that "no beer is one beer" and since he just proved that drinking no beer was the same as drinking one beer, he didn't drink any but still fulfilled the challenge. I also liked that approach a lot :)
I fortunately have only seen that game going on with friends who are old enough to drink legally... don't even want to know what happens when underage kids start playing the game. I guess a lot of them will feel pressured into drinking even though they aren't legal or they don't want to.

I would love to know which stupid mind invented this "game".

The silliest thing Ive seen on social media in a lonnnnng time. Not sure if its come across the pond yet but its all over the UK. I saw on the news that 2 people in Ireland have died as a result.

The link below is a pretty tame example because people have taken it above and beyond. Example - someone I know from school just posted their video where they drank 3 pints, took 3 vodka shots and some whisky in the space of about 50-60 seconds. That's become the norm.

Neck and Nominate: What's going on? - The National Student
Oh boy. Great, can't wait until that hits Wisconsin.I know plenty of people who will take that to a whole new level, or at least try to. Ugh. How dumb

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My 2 friends when to Tim Hortons and bought the huge travel cases of hot chocolate and went around campus giving everyone hot chocolate! Its awesome! neknoms are currently happening ALLLLL over campus (Im in Canada!)! Its crazy!! Some people take it way too far.

goodness this Neknominated thing is blowing up all over my facebook right now, multiple kids i know have been challenged to sit outside, burried in snow wearing only shorts or boxers chugging a beer..its -20/-30 where they are like really are you that stupid?

I just got a couple dislikes from the thread about Apple.... AFTER the fact. Why would you go back and reread the thread just to dislike the things that offended you? move. on.
same. 2 "bullying" for a total of 5 i think in that thread hahah. and because they joined yesterday.. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back