OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Do any other high schools out there do senior assassins like they do in my area?
Basically I'll explain it for you...everybody who wants to participate that's a senior pays like 5 bucks that goes into the pot, and they are assigned a target. That person does not also have them. If I had Susie, Susie does not have me. Susie might have billy or a Jimmy. Not me. The goal is to get that person out by finding them and shooting them with water guns. There's some rules too on this we page for us...but basically you play to win the money pot.
So I got assigned the only male cheerleader at my school, and I got him within the first day. But the guy who has me (you're technically not supposed to know, but word gets around) has been hard core stalking me. His best friends mom is my gym owner so I'm surprised it's taken since Wednesday for him to show up at the gym...well he did and got kicked out for being a disturbance! Bahahaha. Apparently he followed me home too because when I closed my garage, An arm came through the bottom and he snuck into my garage, where he "isn't welcomed into" (a rule that prevents them from breaking a entering.) he's so dumb. He won't be able to get me either with two days before I leave for Dallas hahahaha. He will go inactive since it's almost been a week since he's been assigned me, and then anybody can get him, and my boyfriend is going after him. Hahaha this is so funny to me.
Btw you're safe when you're in "underwear". So for girls were allowed to wear spandex and sports bras, and it's so easy for me since that's what I always have under my tshirt at practice hahaha.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Do any other high schools out there do senior assassins like they do in my area?
Basically I'll explain it for you...everybody who wants to participate that's a senior pays like 5 bucks that goes into the pot, and they are assigned a target. That person does not also have them. If I had Susie, Susie does not have me. Susie might have billy or a Jimmy. Not me. The goal is to get that person out by finding them and shooting them with water guns. There's some rules too on this we page for us...but basically you play to win the money pot.
So I got assigned the only male cheerleader at my school, and I got him within the first day. But the guy who has me (you're technically not supposed to know, but word gets around) has been hard core stalking me. His best friends mom is my gym owner so I'm surprised it's taken since Wednesday for him to show up at the gym...well he did and got kicked out for being a disturbance! Bahahaha. Apparently he followed me home too because when I closed my toga rage An arm came through the bottom and he snuck into my garage, where he "isn't welcomed into" (a rule that prevents them from breaking a entering.) he's so dumb. He won't be able to get me either with two days before I leave for Dallas hahahaha. He will go inactive since it's almost been a week since he's been assigned me, and then anybody can get him, and my boyfriend is going after him. Hahaha this is so funny to me.

They did this on a cruise I went on! I was too young to do it, it was only for the teens, but my brother did and it sounded SO fun! They had to "kill" them like one of three ways, one with a cup of water, a spoon and I don't remember the other. I think they had three people on their list and couldn't repeat the method they used. I seriously wish they'd do this on my college campus. That would be one student activity I'd be excited to sign up for.

So I got assigned the only male cheerleader at my school, and I got him within the first day. But the guy who has me (you're technically not supposed to know, but word gets around) has been hard core stalking me. His best friends mom is my gym owner so I'm surprised it's taken since Wednesday for him to show up at the gym...well he did and got kicked out for being a disturbance! Bahahaha. Apparently he followed me home too because when I closed my garage, An arm came through the bottom and he snuck into my garage, where he "isn't welcomed into" (a rule that prevents them from breaking a entering.) he's so dumb. He won't be able to get me either with two days before I leave for Dallas hahahaha. He will go inactive since it's almost been a week since he's been assigned me, and then anybody can get him, and my boyfriend is going after him. Hahaha this is so funny to me.
Btw you're safe when you're in "underwear". So for girls were allowed to wear spandex and sports bras, and it's so easy for me since that's what I always have under my tshirt at practice hahaha.

We had this when I was in hs. My junior year a kid got arrested cause he was waiting outside his targets house before school and a neighbor called the cops cause he had a gun.

We had this but if the dean or anyone saw a water gun we would get the gun taken away and possibly get detention...

As far as concerts go, I started pretty late. The first concert I ever went to was the New Kids On The Block/Backstreet Boys tour. :cool: Then last summer I went to a music festival, where I got to experience a mosh pit for the first time. Then I saw fun., only because I wanted to see Tegan&Sara again. Went to Imagine Dragons two weeks ago, and last week was the Paul Simon/Sting concert.

Now, if that rumored Genesis reunion tour would happen and come to North America, I'd be happy.
Lol to me, mosh pits are scary. I went to Warped Tour twice and saw my fair share of them. I'll keep to the outside and never join one lol. I think I'd die. Loved Tegan & Sara live! Except when I saw them they were an opening act for Paramore and I swear I was like the only one in the crowd that knew their music.

I've seen Tegan & Sara twice now, and the also might be the reason why I decided to go to Katy Perry in September. The mosh pit happened while Flogging Molly was playing, and I was warned beforehand that things might get crazy. And to stand behind a larger guy in case someone knocks into me from behind.
Wait, they are going on tour with Katy Perry? I feel like that's a strange match. Lol we had my friends boyfriend protect us all day, but I still had a crowd surfer land on my head :/

Interesting fact: I went to see REM in Syracuse in 1989. This was back when we waved lighters for slow songs and I lit my <overly hairsprayed> bangs on fire. Still the best night of my life I think, even though I had no bangs for weeks

LOL you might've been at that concert with my parents. They were big REM fans and I think they mentioned they went to one of their concerts. Too funny. Hopefully your bangs are fine now though!

If were talking about first concerts, mine was Blue Man Group. I wasn't even into them before but man were they really entertaining. The rest of my concerts were ones where my school brings performers in. B.O.B has great stage energy and Gym Class Heroes are fantastic live. Pitbull seemed like a drama queen. Girl Talk is also really good.

So I'm kinda late to the concert party, but my first concert was Fall Out Boy in 2007 with Cobra Starship, The Academy Is... And +44. Then I've also seen Fall Out Boy two more times, My Chemical Romance twice, Escape the Fate, Black Tide, Attack Attack!, Linkin Park, Gym Time Heroes, Plain White T's, Cobra Starship again, and various other bands. But I haven't seen a concert since like 2009 so I am waaaaaaay overdue. I really want to see FOB live again, I love their newest album. So, I totally recommend Fall out boy live. Patricks voice is amazing. The most disappointing concert was Linkin Park. It was Projekt Revolution 2007, which they headline every year, but I went to see MCR who was on right before them. They were just really boring. They don't do much on stage. And after 10 other bands and hours in a mosh pit, I left early before they were done with their set...

My university does this with everyone in residence every year

Last edited:
Not really, they did some kind of event with her late last year. They're opening for her from September until the last date (I think!) of her tour. For the rest of the dates it's either Capital Cities or Kacey Musgraves.
Ooo Capital Cities is so fun live, saw them this past summer!

Back