OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm really shocked about the plane crash actually. (Ukraine in europe) i just saw some footage on TV and wow... Those poor families

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Oh my gosh I have been writing a paper all day and haven't checked twitter! That is crazy. They are saying terrorists shot it down. Wow. I can't even imagine :(

Just saw a commercial for the "Nickelodeon Kids Choice Sports 2014" and it said that it will include extreme cheerleading? Lol

Just saw a commercial for the "Nickelodeon Kids Choice Sports 2014" and it said that it will include extreme cheerleading? Lol
Yeah they're having random cheerleaders from all over preform together? That's what I got from it. A girl I know on Lady Katz posted about the opportunity on Facebook. I emailed the dude but never heard back. But then again, I knew I would never be good enough but it was worth a try.

Yeah they're having random cheerleaders from all over preform together? That's what I got from it. A girl I know on Lady Katz posted about the opportunity on Facebook. I emailed the dude but never heard back. But then again, I knew I would never be good enough but it was worth a try.

So it's more or less the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Got it.

A note to EVERYONE from the grammar police: The act of presenting (a form of entertainment) to the audience is to pERform not to pREform. I'm going to hope for the love of all things wonderful that you all just keep mistyping and don't think it's actually spelled like that.
I struggle with this so much. I always am forgetting how to spell it

A note to EVERYONE from the grammar police: The act of presenting (a form of entertainment) to the audience is to pERform not to pREform. I'm going to hope for the love of all things wonderful that you all just keep mistyping and don't think it's actually spelled like that.
Oops I just realized I mistyped that. I promise I know how to spell

I help teach gymnastics and cheer at the summer day camp I work at.
We have a tumble track and spring floor so were pretty well equipped. There's a 10 year old, who has zero cheer/dance/gymnastics experience, has learned punch fronts on the floor and just about every level 2 specialty pass within 2 weeks. It's insane, this child is a prodigy...her handstand and cartwheel technique was just naturally flawless. I wish I had some natural talent like this kid haha but I'm definitely going to give her some info on actually tumbling classes because she will be amazing

I know some people from the Sac State cheer teams are there as well.

I help teach gymnastics and cheer at the summer day camp I work at.
We have a tumble track and spring floor so were pretty well equipped. There's a 10 year old, who has zero cheer/dance/gymnastics experience, has learned punch fronts on the floor and just about every level 2 specialty pass within 2 weeks. It's insane, this child is a prodigy...her handstand and cartwheel technique was just naturally flawless. I wish I had some natural talent like this kid haha but I'm definitely going to give her some info on actually tumbling classes because she will be amazing

I had a friend i met at band camp who was also a cheerleader, and i taught her a back walkover cause she had no tumbling skills. I found her a year later at a competition, and she got her back handspring! Then we became better friends and the next season rolled around, and she had her standing tuck, running tuck, layout. Now this season comes, and shes practically got her full. Our coach is always complimenting her and i pipe in and say "I INVENTED her" :D
And at open gym once shes like "ive never tried a punch front" so we went over to where the 8-incher was sitting, and it was on a dead floor, and she did a punch front that i swear to god was 8 feet high. It was crazy. Then she did it on the spring floor and it was even better. HOW??

She literally had the scariest back walkover ever and then 3 years later bam, perfect layout and almost full.

Back