All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In middle school we did snack bags for basketball ( I never cheered football until college). The guys coach made the boys give us each a rose before a game near the end of the season, it was sweet but middle school awkward. Our cheer little sister often decorated our locker, and it was common for the big sister to do the same. We had one sign making day and hung them throughout the halls. 2 years after I graduated my town got a new high school which meant no more locker decorating or hanging up signs. My sister said it kind of put a damper on things.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Y'all my school went years without making it to the playoffs, the year before last we were decent. The first game of the play offs we played one of the top two teams, we literally set a record for the worst loss in a playoff game.

Everyone talks about doing locker decorations every week. We put them up the first or second week and keep them on lockers as long as they'll stay up, often way past football season. And it's not just football. Football gets them, we get them, dance team gets them, volleyball gets them, band did their own

I decorate every girl's locker on drill team before every game and I'm just a mom. It's fun for me and the girls enjoy feeling appreciated each week.

Same with my high school. We have to make locker signs and or candy/cookies for them every week or they complain. It's so annoying to do. Like I don't mind doing signs but I really wish for a couple games or so that they would make the football players make us locker signs or give us something. It would make us feel more appreciated. Considering each girl has around 6 football players to do something for each week

Does their coach know about this?
Their coach last year didn't like us and said we were a distraction at games. The athletic director isn't a fan of the cheerleaders either. The funny thing was, our coach had a son who started on the varsity football team. Most of the boys ended up being appreciative but there were a few bad apples.

Their coach last year didn't like us and said we were a distraction at games. The athletic director isn't a fan of the cheerleaders either. The funny thing was, our coach had a son who started on the varsity football team. Most of the boys ended up being appreciative but there were a few bad apples.

That seems immature to me, why do people allow their personal bias to get into professional matters?

Other than that, I live in a town where softball is life and if you don't play softball you're irrelevant and the softball team gets special treatment and is like the greatest thing that ever happened to our school. (They were state runners up this year but still.)

Our softball team is coached by the AD's daughter so they are loved. I guess they have a reason to be loved since they are seven time consecutive state champs

Y'all my school went years without making it to the playoffs, the year before last we were decent. The first game of the play offs we played one of the top two teams, we literally set a record for the worst loss in a playoff game.

Double post I'm pretty sure, but for the past 3 years we've beaten our rivals 72-8 each of the 4 times we've played them.... Fingers crossed for my senior year to stay the same. Lol

Back