OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Update: I made it! Also, I hadn't landed my back handspring at any clinics, but I got it super solid on my first try during my tryout so I was pumped. When I landed it, I rebounded a bit (LOT) and I had the biggest smile on my face. All of the seniors, my coaches, and the judges all started laughing because I was so excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So great to hear, congrats!!

Are ice cream and "frozen custard" the same thing? Or is there a difference that this California girl isn't picking up on? Also, are there places to buy good avocados in St. Louis?
ETA: I realize that the avocados thing is completely random, but it's a valid concern coming from CA :p

Custard is much better than ice cream!! More creamy and rich tasting.

ive been living today, up to now, as if it was saturday. its friday. i guess 101-104F fever for the past 4 days will do that.

ive been living today, up to now, as if it was saturday. its friday. i guess 101-104F fever for the past 4 days will do that.
Ouch. Keep drinking and feel better

**If you spend $700 to chase a Paid bid was it really worth your money**

Today was crazy. First, one of my very best friends got married!
69186e8895d123c600c3b394faaa9367.jpg

Obvi had to do a stunt to commemorate it hahahah.

Then on the way home- we got into a car accident! Scariest moment of my life. It was my two friends and I- we hit a semi while changing lanes on the express way and spun out into the guard rail. None of us had ever been in an accident (not even the semi driver) so it was just insane. All of us were completely fine but sooo shaken up. Never ever want anything like that to happen again!

Our girls basketball team just won their fourth state championship in a row! They're the first in their class to do it and one of only like 5 teams in history, last being a run from 1991-1994. I'm so happy for them! Our seniors have never lost :)
I'm super disappointed in our student section though, the game was literally down the road (3 miles from our school) and there were MAYBE 50 people in the student section out of a school of 1800. Meanwhile the opposing team's was huge and they had to drive two hours to get there. I get that it's spring break but it's the first day and I doubt that the other 1750 students were ALL on vacation :rolleyes: there were more parents than students

Latest posts

Back