OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
you think that's embarrassing? I was seriously sobbing. hysterically. could not control myself. over a character. In a fiction TV show.. IM embarrassing...

side note- anyone else feel like she's kinda trying to throw the show a little bit? there's hardly any of the original cast anymore.. and I did not like the season finale at all.. felt like a series finale..

I was wiping away tears the entire time during the following episode, I have two more episodes left of the season and I'm so upset. I don't want it to end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ErinS your post about Cynthia showed up in my newsfeed and it was beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss

I seriously don't know what do... Me and my boyfriend have long distance relationship since he lives in Poland and I am in Slovenia. I go to visit him every other month (so I'm one month at home and other month with him) but what is the problem is money because I will start paying college in September which is 400€ a month. ( I am taking on line classes so I have to pay monthly tutition) but for getting a salary for 400€ you have to work at least 20 days/month. And since I am in Poland every other month I am broke college student. I don't want to ask my parents for money since I am 22 years old, I can't get job in Poland because they speak other lanugage and it would be hard. My boss also said taking every other month free days could be a problem. He can't come to visit me since he is a football player in Poland and he has practice every day and doesn't have days off. I was thinking about on-line job but we have nothing like this in Slovenia. Anyone know any opitions for on-line job or something similiar?

I'm getting really tired of idiots on Facebook sharing news articles without looking at the dates. I've seen about 4 warning of deadly sharks and bacteria on the gulf coast that date back to 2013. And today someone shared something about a Louisiana church shooting that made my heart stop... Only to find out it was from 2006.
My other pet peeve is people who repost absurd stories without attempting to verify a little. Just because you saw it on the internet doesn't mean it is true.

**Always post responsibly**

My other pet peeve is people who repost absurd stories without attempting to verify a little. Just because you saw it on the internet doesn't mean it is true.

**Always post responsibly**
Omg yes. If you saw it on The National Inquirer or Cracked, it isn't real. There are parody news sites. They aren't meant to be taken seriously. I've seen some hilarious stuff that people 100% believe is true.

I seriously don't know what do... Me and my boyfriend have long distance relationship since he lives in Poland and I am in Slovenia. I go to visit him every other month (so I'm one month at home and other month with him) but what is the problem is money because I will start paying college in September which is 400€ a month. ( I am taking on line classes so I have to pay monthly tutition) but for getting a salary for 400€ you have to work at least 20 days/month. And since I am in Poland every other month I am broke college student. I don't want to ask my parents for money since I am 22 years old, I can't get job in Poland because they speak other lanugage and it would be hard. My boss also said taking every other month free days could be a problem. He can't come to visit me since he is a football player in Poland and he has practice every day and doesn't have days off. I was thinking about on-line job but we have nothing like this in Slovenia. Anyone know any opitions for on-line job or something similiar?
I don't really have a solution for you but YAY POLSKA!!

Totally forgot you are polish. In which city were you born? Do you speak polish too? :)
I was born in Warsaw!
The town next to mine in NJ has a decently sized Polish population and they actually have a "polish school" to teach young children of these families how to speak polish and I was enrolled for a few years but I finally stopped going when I was 6 or 7. I wasn't very interested and wasn't learning anything anyway. I know a few choice words but that's about it.

two weeks shy of my 25th birthday and for the first time ever I just french braided my hair by myself; without my mom having to do it for me or intervene after I tied my hair in some sort of knot. I feel like such a grown up! That used to be our cheer hair style back in the day and she had to do half the teams hair because no one could french braid. best mom ever.

Is it weird that I'm kind of feeling sad I won't need my mom to do my hair anymore? I'm just emotional lol

two weeks shy of my 25th birthday and for the first time ever I just french braided my hair by myself; without my mom having to do it for me or intervene after I tied my hair in some sort of knot. I feel like such a grown up! That used to be our cheer hair style back in the day and she had to do half the teams hair because no one could french braid. best mom ever.

Is it weird that I'm kind of feeling sad I won't need my mom to do my hair anymore? I'm just emotional lol
I'm convinced I'll never be able to French braid my own hair...I had my mom do mine for work today.

I feel like crap. I have gone 9, almost 10 months without trying a new skill. I hate tumbling, I hate it so much. I won't even throw tumbling on the trampoline anymore I hate it so much. I wonder if its time to take a break :(

Back