OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
A cheerleading documentary about my (old) gym premieres on one of the biggest tv channels in Sweden on Wednesday night. I'm really nervous what they're gonna show, none of us have seen it yet!!! :eek:

Looking forward to watching it! Finally they put some light on cheerleading not just team gym and other gymnastics forms in sweden.

Is anyone having any trouble with the app? I'm logged in but I can't shimmy or reply to any posts and I usually check threads from the "unread" section tab but when I go there it says there are no new unread threads :/ Am I the only one with the problem?

Is anyone having any trouble with the app? I'm logged in but I can't shimmy or reply to any posts and I usually check threads from the "unread" section tab but when I go there it says there are no new unread threads :/ Am I the only one with the problem?

I can't even use the app when I'm my on wifi. I even reinstalled the app and it still didn't work. Like I got all the notifications but couldn't access the boards. I could access it on my safari app either but I could go everywhere else????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't even use the app when I'm my on wifi. I even reinstalled the app and it still didn't work. Like I got all the notifications but couldn't access the boards. I could access it on my safari app either but I could go everywhere else????

Okay so it's not just me lol. Was there an update recently?

Okay so it's not just me lol. Was there an update recently?

The app looks like it got a major overhaul but I don't know why that would have affected my access to the boards on safari. I'm glad you said something because I really thought I was the only one and I was about to suffer in silence.

I don't always get shimmy notifications on my phone or tablet (android).
Did anyone get an email that basically said they got ( I think) a free 6 month premium membership due to some mess up with their newsletter?
I'm not getting shimmy or tagged notifications on it now but I am getting quote notifications. I might have gotten it and deleted it right away thinking it was just junk mail lol

It's 2.30am and I have a day long training session I need to be alert for and yet this is the one night I can't sleep -_______-

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back