OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Seriously! There are times when I think the election is this November and then am in despair when I realize it's 15 MONTHS away. Yay Disney! We normally go every November but are skipping this year:(. Have fun!

thanks! I haven't been since 2007 and I'm on the verge of tears just thinking about it because I am SO EXCITED.

I don't care about politics much either. I know that there's an election and that parliament dissolved and that we're finally getting rid of Harper but besides that I don't care much lol on another note any of you gone to see the History of Canada light show at parliament! It's pretty cool :) I went and noticed a family that had a nationals blanket in about two seconds. The kids were doing walkovers and one was struggling lol took a lot for me to not leave my date and go ask the girl if she wanted a spot. Haha pretty sure she was from my gym too but I don't coach the younger kids so not positive.

I don't care about politics much either. I know that there's an election and that parliament dissolved and that we're finally getting rid of Harper but besides that I don't care much lol on another note any of you gone to see the History of Canada light show at parliament! It's pretty cool :) I went and noticed a family that had a nationals blanket in about two seconds. The kids were doing walkovers and one was struggling lol took a lot for me to not leave my date and go ask the girl if she wanted a spot. Haha pretty sure she was from my gym too but I don't coach the younger kids so not positive.

I'd love to see it, but no trips to Ottawa this summer. Too much school work to do to get any time off. I've seen the Moulin à Images in Quebec though, which was amazing too. I think they're the same idea. My friends in Ottawa have all said it's great though.

Random... The number of grown men that call my job about my boss being on Barney *when she was a child* is really disturbing. It's at least once a day, and they all want to know things like how can they come see her, will she let them backstage to meet her if they go to the Lion King, can they have her cell number, etc. Um... No. And they send letters too. It's so weird, and creepy.

So... Do they know she's an adult now? Or do they think she's still little Min from Barney?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Who do you guys use for student loans? I added my dad as a cosigner to make the interest rate lower and its still 4.5 percent higher with him on there so at this point I literally can't afford to finish school because its so high.

Who do you guys use for student loans? I added my dad as a cosigner to make the interest rate lower and its still 4.5 percent higher with him on there so at this point I literally can't afford to finish school because its so high.

I took out all federal loans.

Have you applied for scholarships and grants? Does your school have an EOP program or work study you can get?

I took out all federal loans.

Have you applied for scholarships and grants? Does your school have an EOP program or work study you can get?

I have to pay about 27k after scholarships and federal loans only covered about 6k of that. I already get work study but you get paid monthly based on what you work and I have to use that to pay for things while I'm at school since I try not to ask my parents for money unless absolutely needed.

I have to pay about 27k after scholarships and federal loans only covered about 6k of that. I already get work study but you get paid monthly based on what you work and I have to use that to pay for things while I'm at school since I try not to ask my parents for money unless absolutely needed.

Is that per semester or year????

Have you talked to your financial advisor about trying to see if you qualify for any discounts or special payment plans? Sometimes there are scholarships based on majors that students are never told about until you ask or they are nomination based. If you talk to your advisors and pick their brains, they might have some info for you. I remember my computer science department had a scholarship that no one knew about and only one kid applied one year and got it by default. And if your professors and advisors know you are looking for more ways to finance your education, they will keep their eyes out for things that might help you.

Is that per semester or year????

Have you talked to your financial advisor about trying to see if you qualify for any discounts or special payment plans? Sometimes there are scholarships based on majors that students are never told about until you ask or they are nomination based. If you talk to your advisors and pick their brains, they might have some info for you. I remember my computer science department had a scholarship that no one knew about and only one kid applied one year and got it by default. And if your professors and advisors know you are looking for more ways to finance your education, they will keep their eyes out for things that might help you.

Thats per year. And the only payment plans that I know of that they have are 4,5, and 6 month plans, but at this point I could only do the 4 month one and I dont have 3 grand a month to pay them. And my GPA probably isn't high enough to get any scholarships at this point unfortunately. I just dont get why the interest rate is the highest it can be with a cosigner when my dad was the cosigner last year too.

SO I'm looking for a new used car. I found an altima that I loved with low miles (only 40,000!) and got approved for financing and everything with the down payment my dad and grandpa are helping me with. Only after I got approved for a low financing rate and a perfect monthly payment did both of them say that it had to be an american made car. Talk about getting your hopes and dreams crushed over here. (sarcasm but i was really excited..) Ive heard nothing but good things about altimas, too... now I have to start my car search all over again. Its been a month. :(

SO I'm looking for a new used car. I found an altima that I loved with low miles (only 40,000!) and got approved for financing and everything with the down payment my dad and grandpa are helping me with. Only after I got approved for a low financing rate and a perfect monthly payment did both of them say that it had to be an american made car. Talk about getting your hopes and dreams crushed over here. (sarcasm but i was really excited..) Ive heard nothing but good things about altimas, too... now I have to start my car search all over again. Its been a month. :(
Nissan is an american made car....they're made in TN

Random... The number of grown men that call my job about my boss being on Barney *when she was a child* is really disturbing. It's at least once a day, and they all want to know things like how can they come see her, will she let them backstage to meet her if they go to the Lion King, can they have her cell number, etc. Um... No. And they send letters too. It's so weird, and creepy.

So... Do they know she's an adult now? Or do they think she's still little Min from Barney?

That's hilarious and creepy at the same time.

Who TH does that?

That is so creepy. Reminds me of when my third grade teacher added me on Facebook the day after I turned eighteen. After I had moved to two different states and lived in a foreign country.

Latest posts

Back