OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It was never used. It has a stupid story attached to it and it really isn't intimidating at all which is why we had an unofficial one too :p

Lol I know its strange to non-Texans, but thats all we know!

Idk if thats good or bad.. its just tradition. High school football is everything in Texas, its just our way of showing some school spirit - and having fun on homecoming week!

Lol yes they are pictures through the years. It hung around my neck and wasn't that heavy. Its alright! I know its strange to everyone else but its SO fun to make!

My really good family friend that I cheered with her daughter for years made mine. It was really special because our families were super close throughout my childhood!

Hope I shed some light on the mum tradition - @Angelica help me out lol

ETA - heres a body comparison lol
I've seen the ones the guys wear. Is it made by their dates or by the guys mom? That's really interesting though. It's really sweet that there's pictures of you throughout the years.

There's a 'bubblers' and a 'canners' near me. Not sure the meaning behind either...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bu Bu Bu Boiling Springs Bubblers!! I LOVE when they talk about them on Football Friday!! And Biglerville Canners is because it's where Musslemans Applesauce is canned. I believe they put a lot of money into the school when it was being built. You can see the factory from the football field!

Bu Bu Bu Boiling Springs Bubblers!! I LOVE when they talk about them on Football Friday!! And Biglerville Canners is because it's where Musslemans Applesauce is canned. I believe they put a lot of money into the school when it was being built. You can see the factory from the football field!

I could never remember which was which (and bermudian springs--those three always got me mixed up) lol. Biglerville makes sense. I never knew that but being near Gettysburg/arendtsville and all those orchards it kinda falls into place lol. Speaking of arendtsville, apple harvest festival is this weekend. I'm hoping the forecast holds up and it's not raining Sunday because I loooove their festival!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back