OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It's almost 60 degrees here in MA today. It's been very unseasonably warm
Luckily it had been like that the last two weeks so it's not sticking to the ground very much, just the grass/cars/etc.

ETA: I would like to take back the part about it not sticking. I hate having a baby car in snow:'(

Last edited:
So I got set up to fail at my job today...had VIPs come in today and of course im on the one area where they order 26 salads and then some all at once while everyone else get 5 or 6 items on their stations. Then of course I get absolutely no help until I'm so far in the weeds there was no point in trying to recover. Got screamed at for it then ignored the rest of day by staff and managers because of it. I'm really trying to make it through Christmas before transferring so I can possibly get it off but now I'm wondering if it's even worth it to wait.
Your workplace sounds like hell.

879a32bb915ef5a1e2f24a06f8446857.jpg

[emoji15] why?! Please Rebel don't!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of Rebel tying Kyle Jenner (OF ALL PEOPLE THOUGH?) to their brand. At all.

And Varsity snagged Kendall BEFORE her image got sexualized.

879a32bb915ef5a1e2f24a06f8446857.jpg

[emoji15] why?! Please Rebel don't!

i feel like they probably just screenshotted her snap about shooting something...anything else. no way rebel has the budget for kylie jenner. and no way kylie jenner wants to crimp her hair and cover her body in mesh and rhinestones. (well, maybe she does... but not rebel's rhinestones)

Really? I have a teenage girl and she could care less about any of the Kardashian's. I really don't get why people are so obsessed with them...

Preach! They're so irrelevant to anything in this life.

So, being the CJ major that I am, I've been following a local case that happened in 2013, and the trial just started this month. Tuesday they let cameras in the court room so I was able to the view the trial online, and was able to see surveillance footage from the day the crime occurred, and watching how the offender stalked the victim and seeing the victims last few minutes was heart wrenching :(. Wed/Thur/Fri the judge did not allow live cameras in the court room (due to one station stupidly zooming in on the prosecutors notepad and showing 2 jurors faces), so now I'm following the case via live tweet from reporters and just the detailed that are being released are so horrendous... to know a 14 year old is capable of those actions...:(:(:(

Latest posts

Back