OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So my cat got out of the front porch this morning, and is now missing. this week couldnt be any worse for me first i have the worst week ever at work and now my beloved cat is gone. i just want to crawl in a hole right now...........

It's snowing (we're supposed to get 4 inches)and I can't deal with it. Neither can any of the drivers so this girl will be staying in tonight!

Can one of you go see the Rebel Athletic tweet about night time shoot being under way and tell me if the Nfinity Athletic tweet is throwing shade or not... I'm old and I miss things...

:cool:

It's snowing (we're supposed to get 4 inches)and I can't deal with it. Neither can any of the drivers so this girl will be staying in tonight!

It's almost 60 degrees here in MA today. It's been very unseasonably warm

Lol sounds like shade to me :popcorn:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, thank you, because I was thinking, whoa, major shade. And just plain rude. But then I couldn't remember if Nfinity was owned by Varsity or not. So I was thinking, oh maybe I'm just missing something. I guess I wasn't... lol

Ok, thank you, because I was thinking, whoa, major shade. And just plain rude. But then I couldn't remember if Nfinity was owned by Varsity or not. So I was thinking, oh maybe I'm just missing something. I guess I wasn't... lol
i dont see anything on nfinity twitter, did they take it down...

Back