OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so while at cheersport, and wandering around all the cheer booths, i pointed out camp woodward to mommy dearest, and well i may be going to woodward west!! :D

Today I went to the doctors and got a shot in my arm. It wasnt sore until I went to go tumble tonight and now I can barely move my arm. Ouch.

i was watching some of stingrays routines last night. and i am in love with their teams choreography!

Someone want to come deliver me breakfast in bed? I'm so lazy and can't get up.
confused.png

Oh!!! Highlight of my day: booking my flight and hotel for Werldz. <3

d e p r e s s e d. First cheersport..and now NCA, plus everyone booking flights/counting down until worlds 2011 :( I miss all star cheerleading very, very much. I am so excited for all of you still competing and spectating though! I hope I will some how miraculously return eventually haha Today has just been a tough day spent watching videos and running to cheer music..I really miss it!

So we finally get sun outside this week!! I'm so pale!! I need to go lay out.. I think I will once I'm done with my homework :D

I wanna go to Worlds so bad!!!! I need to save my money.. I currently have $27 and some odd amount of change... Yahh, I have a feeling that I won't be able to make it unless my cousin comes in during that time.. Not sure when she's coming.. Whatever, I'll convert her to a cheer lover soon enough :p

My whole outfit for the Lady Gaga concert came today. I look like the sluttiest business woman ever! Love itttt!

I was selected as a semi-finalist for the Robertson Scholars Program at UNC Chapel Hill! AHHHH!!!

Latest posts

Back