OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i literally just woke up, told my dad i have plans to get lunch with my friend WHO LIVES IN FLORIDA AND IS ONLY HOME FOR A FEW DAYS, and he starts yelling at me about how i don't help out around the house. i go to class in the mornings and nights and i work all the other time that i can. sorry i'm doing what you told me to do.

so i went to put my little medal thing away from UCA and realized i have no idea where all my medals from previous years are. i freaked like bad word out. legit.
and the tornado that i call my room was no help at all.
i can't wait to go back to FL in 5- 1/2 weeks i should have just stayed there and been like yeah i'll just practice here and we can see each other through skype. i promise. i think that would have works splendidly. 'cause right now it's cold andd yeah. no likey
i thought i left my ipod in florida but it turns out a girl on my team found it in her room so that just saved me having to buy a new one altho i was totally down for getting a new itouch. oh well...
i want to know why i can't see my team pictures from this weekend i want themm and it like doens't open. dying inside here i had some good pictures for once!!

I wanna go to worlds sooooooooooo bad!!!!! I literally live 2 hours away.... Hopefully the time my cousin comes down is then because she's practically my mini me so I'm gonna teach her ALL about the wonderful world that is cheer :D

I can't sleep because I have that ridiculous Rebecca Black song stuck in my head!!! Fried egg fried egg fried egg fun fun fun fun! Gahhhh this is awful hahaha anyone have suggestions for getting a song out of your head?

Latest posts

Back