OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm having a hard time coping with a friends death. I'm still in disbelief. I keep waking up hoping to get a text from him that this is all a really bad nightmare, and that it isn't real. He can't be gone. He can't.

Unfortunately I've lost two friends very unexpectedly in the past nine months so I know how you feel. If you need someone to talk to, please pm me!

It's my 19th birthday today and I'm covering my friend for a babysitting job because her other friend bailed on her. I have zero plans because my dad bailed on me for my cousin. Happy birthday to me -_-

Can anybody provide some insight on this for me? Today is my birthday and I was supposed to go outto eat with my dad but he bailed on me. My mom was mad at him for it but it was whatever. I had no plans for tonight and he texted me and asked if he could take me out to
Dinner and I assumed it was okay because I didn't have any plans. My mom is now very angry and hasn't spoken to me since she got home. Why is she mad? We didn't have any plans and I never get to see me dad. I see her everyday and we could have done something afterwards. I am always with her on my birthday and this is the first time since I was probably 12 that I will be spending even part of it with my dad. Now clearly my parents are divorced, and haven't been on speaking terms for about four months. I just don't understand why she is mad and literally it ruined my day. Any advice/insight?

Can anybody provide some insight on this for me? Today is my birthday and I was supposed to go outto eat with my dad but he bailed on me. My mom was mad at him for it but it was whatever. I had no plans for tonight and he texted me and asked if he could take me out to
Dinner and I assumed it was okay because I didn't have any plans. My mom is now very angry and hasn't spoken to me since she got home. Why is she mad? We didn't have any plans and I never get to see me dad. I see her everyday and we could have done something afterwards. I am always with her on my birthday and this is the first time since I was probably 12 that I will be spending even part of it with my dad. Now clearly my parents are divorced, and haven't been on speaking terms for about four months. I just don't understand why she is mad and literally it ruined my day. Any advice/insight?
Mom's feelings are hurt because you chose to spend some time on your birthday with dad, who hasn't been there for how many birthdays? Mom has always been there for you on your birthday and probably figured she would do something with you. And, of course, dad bailed. I think it might be a good idea to apologize to mom and tell her thanks for being there for you. You know she really loves you.

Happy Birthday and hope this year turns out to be a great one!!

I trade shirt with Kelsey Rule and I got her shirt today!! I am so happy. She even wrote me a letter and send me a World cup pin! She is such an amazing role model.

624148784.jpg
You're gorgeous!

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...... Spent the past week packing up the house. We're supposed to go pick up the moving truck tomorrow and spend the day filling the truck - BUT - just took my daughter to urgent care. She wasn't feeling well and it turns out she was spilling glucose and had elevated blood sugars... So first thing in the morning, my sweet little four-year-old munchkin gets to go the rounds with testing for diabetes.

I just... I don't know. I just don't know. I feel like I can't breathe, like I've been holding my breath since the doctor told us. She's so little, and this is so big. Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe it is no big deal. Right now, it feels like the world.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...... Spent the past week packing up the house. We're supposed to go pick up the moving truck tomorrow and spend the day filling the truck - BUT - just took my daughter to urgent care. She wasn't feeling well and it turns out she was spilling glucose and had elevated blood sugars... So first thing in the morning, my sweet little four-year-old munchkin gets to go the rounds with testing for diabetes.

I just... I don't know. I just don't know. I feel like I can't breathe, like I've been holding my breath since the doctor told us. She's so little, and this is so big. Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe it is no big deal. Right now, it feels like the world.
Aww I'm so sorry to hear this!! That's very scary... I can't even imagine what you're feeling right now. Best of luck to her! I'm wearing my JDRF shirt right now actually... I do the walk for a very good friend of mine who's had diabetes for 10 years.

Hope everything turns out ok!! Keep us updated!

I just feel really awkward when people ask me for money in the parking lot of stores. It's happened to me 3 times in the last 2 days. But today it was weird...
Okay so me and my best friend were getting out of the car at Target. She broke her ankle yesterday so I was helping her get her crutches out of the car and this lady walks up to me and Kayla,bawling and was like "I'm so sorry to bother you and I see that one of you is on crutches but I just had a baby at the hospital right there 3 days ago and he's been in icu for something (to be completely honest I forget what it was.. theres a hospital right next to us, she Had a hospital bracelet dated from 3 days ago and also had pictures of her baby and showed us the c-section staples...) Anyways she was like "and he is being flown to vanderbilt right now and I'm out of gas and I don't have any money and I can't get there and he might die because he's so sick" and she was pitiful so I gave her 2$ which was all I had in cash because I felt bad... And then like 2 hours later we saw her walking out of the gas station with a pack of cigarettes. I'm never giving someone money again. Her story was legit too... Ugh and at least it was only two dollars and not more... But still. How low can you get..

Back