All-Star New Rockstar Location In Florida?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is no Rockstar Miami. That location was required several years ago to change their name. They're called united rock nation now. Rockstar Cheer is trademarked and federally protected. As for Rockstar Naples..Tryouts are May 6-7th. More details to follow later next week.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thank you for the clarification.

Interesting trend. Midwest Cheer Elite opened a location in Florida this season as well. For me it's weird to see these programs expanding to other states but we'll probably be seeing more of it

Pro Spirit is opening a new location (I think they're technically absorbing an existing gym) in Dallas and Layton athletics are "combining forces" with ICE. next season will be interesting for sure! Lots of new gyms/locations.

Interesting trend. Midwest Cheer Elite opened a location in Florida this season as well. For me it's weird to see these programs expanding to other states but we'll probably be seeing more of it
They opened and are already doing well, even had half year teams. They are doing well at the smaller lical competitions

Cheer Corp Allstars is becoming Brandon Allstars East next season
So does this mean Brandon isn't a "small gym" anymore? I don't think I've ever seen them compete in that category, but I've heard people mention it's a relatively small program.

There is no Rockstar Miami. That location was required several years ago to change their name. They're called united rock nation now. Rockstar Cheer is trademarked and federally protected. As for Rockstar Naples..Tryouts are May 6-7th. More details to follow later next week.

My CP is in this video!!

There is not a Rockstar gym in Miami. There WAS but I think bc of SC they had to change their name a few years ago. They are Rock Nation now. And if you google it - the facebook link on google says Rockstar Miami but when you click on it it takes you to the Rock Nation facebook page.

Naples is a small town and Top Gun Naples is there...Interesting.

LOL Just saw someone posted the same thing. We used to compete against Rockstar/Rock Nation in South Florida. :)

Back