New To Fierce Board !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 21, 2011
hey yall, i just made a new account on fierce board and its so new since the last time ive been on it.. im real confused on how you are supposed to post things, if anyone can help me out, thanks :)

Read in the Newbie section. I would start there.

Does anyone ever read the welcome message you get when you first sign up? The one that explains all of this? Just curious....

i figured it out it was only leting me post in newbies for a while! but thanks anyway
It's doing the same thing for me... I've followed all the terms and conditions, and yes, I've posted more than 3 things (WAY more than 3 things) in the Newbie boards and waited a week, but it still won't let me post on any boards other than the Newbie ones.... Fierceboard glitch??

It's doing the same thing for me... I've followed all the terms and conditions, and yes, I've posted more than 3 things (WAY more than 3 things) in the Newbie boards and waited a week, but it still won't let me post on any boards other than the Newbie ones.... Fierceboard glitch??

If you are in Atlanta, but not @ Stingrays, @kingston makes you wait an extra week.

Back