All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Things I wish uniform companies and coaches would understand:
1. If your uniform resembles a swimsuit, Halloween costume, or stripper outfit, then your design has gone horribly wrong
2. White underarms on sleeves are no one's friend
3. White bloomers are also no ones friend
4. Black mystic fabric should never be used again, unless for small details
5. Skin tight full tops should be avoided, especially in mystic fabric. They flatter no one.
6. Skin tight booty shorts are also unfortunate for all sizes
7. If there are sheer fabric portions in the design, I shouldn't see your undergarments (including bloomers) through said fabric
8. I also shouldn't be able to see the bloomers hanging out longer than the skirt.....that means the skirt should be longer/a bigger size.
9. Sublimation = Keep it simple and athletic (just because you can put a crazy design on fabric now, doesn't mean you should.....)
10. If you can't wear some sort of sports bra with the design, then it isn't a very good sports uniform is it? (tumbling + strapless bra = asking for wardrobe malfunctions)

Golden Rule: Flatter the body, don't distract from it or the routine

In summary, if it looks like a wild zebrasaurus threw up bedazzled polka dot rainbow checkerboard all over, it's not innovative....It's just gross.

Here is a front and back view of starlets international pom uniform... It is based of a cheer uniform hence posting in this thread

c0947564-c733-dfca.jpg

c0947564-c74d-cf75.jpg
Well this uniform is for poms and usually dance costumes are more flashy and risque in a way because they aren't tumbling around. Just look at some of the costumes from dance moms those would never work in cheer but they are just fine for dance. Also regarding the back of this almost all the dancers I know are little tiny things so they usually dont have large chests so a stick on bra would work just fine for them

Im trying to think of a new idea for a uniform and design but i need some help who is up for the challenge lol :)

Im trying to think of a new idea for a uniform and design but i need some help who is up for the challenge lol :)
Try the design your own uniform thread... much more helpful than an old worlds uni thread! That is unless you're looking for something that's already been done;)

Back