Newbie Posts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@JustcuriousMom I was almost a prime example of always reread posts before responding. When I first glanced at your post I would have sworn it said "I can't wait to fight or argue with anyone." and I was thinking "oh, dear, another one." :p
OMG, no......basically wanted lots of info on Worlds.....I like to go in prepared. Not sure this is the way tho.

get ready to get bullied by people on here. if you dont know the smallest fact about something, they will complain about you to your face and behind your back. the immaturity level of some coaches and especially the admins on this board amazes me.

get ready to get bullied by people on here. if you dont know the smallest fact about something, they will complain about you to your face and behind your back. the immaturity level of some coaches and especially the admins on this board amazes me.

I honestly believe that most of the time people will give you exactly what you give them here. If you bust into a thread with a know-it-all attitude or call names or sound snipey or get rude or take things personally, yes, they will crush your dreams and sleep good after it.
They WILL tell you about yourself. Just think of it as e-Madea. And we all know she'll cut you if you cross her.

this is coaches and respected people in the cheer industry talking down to younger girls and guys though. not acceptable in any way! they are young and naive and do not deserve to be treated like garbage.

this is coaches and respected people in the cheer industry talking down to younger girls and guys though. not acceptable in any way! they are young and naive and do not deserve to be treated like garbage.

I think you have a complete misunderstanding of this board. It's not perfect, but if someone asks a sincere question, they generally get a sincere offer of help.

If someone doesn't read the rules, then they get a slap on the wrist.

It's not complex. And I don't see people getting treated like garbage.

But, as always, you are always free to go somewhere else if you are so offended. Unless you believe that you are the only defender of the young and naive and are here merely for their protection.

@JustcuriousMom - This is the place to get info, I've been on about 2 months and there is so much depth to competative cheer that I had no clue about. And despite comments by some to the contrary, most people on here are delighted to be helpful to the newbies. But admittedly, there is a lack of patience with those who do not bother to try and educate themselves about the site first before barreling in or to those who come on with attitude. I would suggest going to newbie site and reading over fierceboard terms and when you are curious about something, use the search bar first to see if you can find a thread that may already be discussing the subject. It may be something that hasn't been touched for awhile, so it may be 10 (or more) pages back, but the search bar will help you find it if it exists. Have fun.

I think you have a complete misunderstanding of this board. It's not perfect, but if someone asks a sincere question, they generally get a sincere offer of help.

If someone doesn't read the rules, then they get a slap on the wrist.

It's not complex. And I don't see people getting treated like garbage.

But, as always, you are always free to go somewhere else if you are so offended. Unless you believe that you are the only defender of the young and naive and are here merely for their protection.

its so ridiculous of you to "smack a child on the wrist" on this board, because they ask an already asked question. if the adults on here wanna argue with people, get off an allstar cheerleading forum and do something with your life. its pathetic on so many levels the comments that I read from some of you guys, and no one else says anything to you because theyre scared. well sorry, thats that me, im not scared and I will not let you guys go and disrespect people anymore.\

and no, I will not go anywhere else, I have a right to be on this board and I will continue to do so.

its so ridiculous of you to "smack a child on the wrist" on this board, because they ask an already asked question. if the adults on here wanna argue with people, get off an allstar cheerleading forum and do something with your life. its pathetic on so many levels the comments that I read from some of you guys, and no one else says anything to you because theyre scared. well sorry, thats that me, im not scared and I will not let you guys go and disrespect people anymore.\

and no, I will not go anywhere else, I have a right to be on this board and I will continue to do so.

i really dont think it is that rediculous. i think that ACEDAD and everyone else gives genuine kind answers but i can understand if you dont read the whole post for info and ask millions of questions they have a right to say we already said that, or something along those lines. Now if someone asks a question that was a thread 3 months ago no one should get snippy but its always best to use the search bar first. I personally think that being a newbie for 3 days really helps you get a feel of the board and is really beneficial uless you have been a lurker for awhile

For someone that is so critical of me, I have yet to see you offer any help or answer a question. If you really want to make a difference, then step up instead of just criticizing others.

Your "do something with your life" comment is hysterical. Want to compare bios with me?

As to your "right to be on this board"; that would be no. Please go back and study the definition of right before tossing it around.

@lolsmileyface_backAGAIN , when your board name is synonymous with pot-stirring, people probably won't take you seriously or respect you. Have you ever been told that when someone reads your words, they read with the inflection they choose? You do the same thing. You read "That was already talked about in this thread," with attitude...if @ACEDAD says it. But nothing in his words said nasty attitude.
I have much respect for these people - Admins, coaches, owners, parents and athletes. And when I STOP, LOOK and LISTEN, I learn about what amazing people they are in their everyday lives. They have "lives." Extremely important ones.

Back