OT Nfinity Backpack. Worth It?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 9, 2014
Hey all, so i have been wanting to order the black Nfinity backpack but I'm still not sure.
Is it worth the cost? Please leave any reviews and helpful tips:)

Yes!! Jaylen has had hers for 2 years (the black one)
She carries it for comp, for school back pack, and overnight bag. It is still in perfect condition! I would buy her another one If she lost it because it's the best

I agree ^^^^

I've had my black bag going on three years and it's in stellar condition. The only thing "wrong" with it is a small tear in the mesh, but that's very minor. Best backpack I've ever owned. I wish they still made the grey one because I would buy one in a heartbeat!

Fantastic backpack! CP has had hers for at least 3 years and it still looks practically brand new! She uses it all the time, too.

I LOVE my Nfinity bag, I wish I had waited to buy mine because they have so many cool colors and customization options now. I might splurge and buy the new purple sparkle one for myself for christmas.

In all seriousness, the bag lasts a long time and is big enough to hold a ton of stuff. I use it for all my traveling. The front pouch is also removable as a smaller bag, which I stick my makeup/toiletries in a lot.

Team Cheer is offering free shipping right now on orders over $75, so you can ship the sparkle bags fo free :)

Nfinity Sparkle Backpack | Team Cheer | girls got game (the sparkle colors)

Free Shipping Details | Team Cheer (free shipping promo)

i have a pink sparkly one and it's amazing. i use it for traveling comps to bring all my stuff and for practice. i really want another one that matches my gym's colors so i can use it at competitions!

I have the limited edition blue sparkle one! I cannot live without it, I could fit enough stuff in there for a month in the wilderness and it's super cute! I love the laptop pocket and it's great for traveling

i have a pink sparkly one and it's amazing. i use it for traveling comps to bring all my stuff and for practice. i really want another one that matches my gym's colors so i can use it at competitions!
0fd80da51d3d6d84d6e5c916932f6334.jpg

Are you sure you have a pink sparkly one?? because Nfinity did it as a give away, because it is the only one ever made and a girl at our gym @AlliRenee36 was actually the winner.

This is what I was thinking. I don't think anyone is trying to lie about what kind of backpack they have. Lol I hope...
I'm asking because I was thinking to myself why would Nfinity lie about only making one if they had made more haha. I was thinking maybe she meant purple. (Like all purple)

I just thought if it was gray she would have said it was gray not pink. Lol

0fd80da51d3d6d84d6e5c916932f6334.jpg

Are you sure you have a pink sparkly one?? because Nfinity did it as a give away, because it is the only one ever made and a girl at our gym @AlliRenee36 was actually the winner.

ohmygosh im sorry i meant the grey one with the pink logo! i totally forgot they had the all-pink one. sorry sorry sorry. i've always just called it the pink sparkly one. i feel terrible...sorry for the confusion:oops::(

ohmygosh im sorry i meant the grey one with the pink logo! i totally forgot they had the all-pink one. sorry sorry sorry. i've always just called it the pink sparkly one. i feel terrible...sorry for the confusion:oops::(
Omg don't feel terrible that was my mind that was like wait what.. Honestly I don't even know what colors they had, I just knew someone at our gym won the only pink one! Lol I'm sorry I wasn't trying to accuse you of lying I was just clarifying it indeed was the only one!

Omg don't feel terrible that was my mind that was like wait what.. Honestly I don't even know what colors they had, I just knew someone at our gym won the only pink one! Lol I'm sorry I wasn't trying to accuse you of lying I was just clarifying it indeed was the only one!

oh that's so cool that she won the pink one! yeah im so sorry about the confusion! i definitely don't have the all-pink one...although i wish i did...haha

Back