OT Nfinity Backpack. Worth It?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
oh that's so cool that she won the pink one! yeah im so sorry about the confusion! i definitely don't have the all-pink one...although i wish i did...haha
Yeah I wish I had it too. I generally don't care for pink. Ive always been a red and black fan... However to have the only pink one .. Even though I'm a grown adult I wouldn't give it to my kid. I would keep it! Lol

Yeah I wish I had it too. I generally don't care for pink. Ive always been a red and black fan... However to have the only pink one .. Even though I'm a grown adult I wouldn't give it to my kid. I would keep it! Lol

It wouldn't match your NCA jacket ;)

@mamabear
Funny story,

So after I took the seats this weekend (as we talked about in the parent section) I felt like I couldn't get up until they left. The one guy and most of that gym left during the same awards session my daughter was in. Awards were in a different area ... I couldn't miss my own kids awards so I politely asked a family near by if they would save just my two seats while I went to awards and I would be right back. I didn't count on them doing it but they said yes. I was hoping they would just put one of their belongings in the seat but as im about to walk off she was like..."leave one of those jackets in the seat!"

It was either my Nca jacket or Jaylen's Nca jacket that she won last year. I wasn't leaving her nfinity bag as I had money and keys in it. I really didn't want to leave a jacket but I just decided to leave hers.

I was a nervous wreck during awards and it wasn't because I was worried if all our teams would win (though I was worried about Jaylens team) but I was mostly a nervous wreck telling my friend I left JAylens jacket in there and if it is gone she will Kill me!! After we were announced first I ran out of there so fast because I was so worried about her jacket, I didn't stay for specialty awards and we had won 3 specialty awards and high point. I was so sad I missed it but I couldn't even think about that I thought I made a huge mistake leaving her Nca jacket but it was there when I got back!

Note to self bring a jacket I don't care about to leave in seats just in case I get up to go to the restroom or something.

@mamabear
Funny story,

So after I took the seats this weekend (as we talked about in the parent section) I felt like I couldn't get up until they left. The one guy and most of that gym left during the same awards session my daughter was in. Awards were in a different area ... I couldn't miss my own kids awards so I politely asked a family near by if they would save just my two seats while I went to awards and I would be right back. I didn't count on them doing it but they said yes. I was hoping they would just put one of their belongings in the seat but as im about to walk off she was like..."leave one of those jackets in the seat!"

It was either my Nca jacket or Jaylen's Nca jacket that she won last year. I wasn't leaving her nfinity bag as I had money and keys in it. I really didn't want to leave a jacket but I just decided to leave hers.

I was a nervous wreck during awards and it wasn't because I was worried if all our teams would win (though I was worried about Jaylens team) but I was mostly a nervous wreck telling my friend I left JAylens jacket in there and if it is gone she will Kill me!! After we were announced first I ran out of there so fast because I was so worried about her jacket, I didn't stay for specialty awards and we had won 3 specialty awards and high point. I was so sad I missed it but I couldn't even think about that I thought I made a huge mistake leaving her Nca jacket but it was there when I got back!

Note to self bring a jacket I don't care about to leave in seats just in case I get up to go to the restroom or something.

I always bring at least two old gym shirts for this very reason, I don't like to leave our blinged out gym jackets behind because they cost a lot of money. The extra shirts always come in handy because the girls always seem to forget that they are not supposed to walk around the arena showing their stomachs.

i'm soooo upset :( as i was going to buy the black sparkle one...they stopped selling it! :( guess it wasn't meant to be

but to the original poster: these bags are seriously amazing and definitely worth buying one :)

Cp just got hers last night and idk who loves it more me or her lol. I love that it's big enough for her to take her school stuff AND her cheer stuff in the same bag!
7e37cdc3bbc9a93bdcecd3bb55864256.jpg

Eta: these are their team bags. Her cheer clothes, nfinity shoe case, and school binder/books all fit with room to spare.

Cp got the blinged one in July and I love it BUT I wouldn't get the blinged one again. Over half of the rhinestones have already fell off.

CP has the original solid black one with our gym's logo. I blinged it out - SO easy! I had to replace 5 stones last week, but since there is probably 75 on there, to lose 5 isn't bad for a whole year!

CP's bag is amazing & she loves it! It's durable and fits tons of stuff! She got the blinged out one in May and all of the stones are still securely attached.

I LOVE my nfinity book bag! They didn't make the sparkly ones when I got mine, so I just have a plain black one, however I would snatch up that sparkly cheetah one so fast if I was still cheering! I got a monogram put on the zip-off part and blinged out the logo. I honestly only really got this bag because I had carried my old North Face bag to school for too many years, and with going to college, I knew I would need a laptop sleeve which my North Face didn't have. So yes...after my last season of cheer, I transformed my cheer bag to a school bag and I sport a rhinestoned nfinity book bag around campus haha :D

ETA: Seeing Nfinity book bags in public makes me feel like I'm in some sort of cult...there's a guy at my school who carries one and I see him EVERYWHERE and I'm so tempted to ask him where he cheered. I'm not a stalker..oops

Back