All-Star Nfinity Vengeance Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 9, 2011
I've had my pair of Nfinity Vengeances for about a month now, and I love them. I've owned every pair of Nfinitys and I can't even imagine cheering in any othe shoes. However, I am having a problem with this particular pair. The soles are separating, and there are holes in the seams and the fabric. I understand holes in the bottom, especially if they are worn outside (which mine have not been), but I can't justify the holes in the fabric and on the sides of the shoe where the sole is separating. Has anyone had similar issues, and does anyone known if Nfinity will replace the shoe for issues like this? It's not feasible for me to pay $85 for another pair of these a month after receiving them.

Yes my daughter's side wall and toe separated on her right shoe. The shoes are less than two months old. The left shoe is fine so obviously the shoes are defective. I spoke to the reps at Cheersport and they told me to email the company from their website. Of course no response. There is no phone number on the web page to call customer service. Really annoyed with this as I view it as a safety issue with shoes. If that side wall or toe was to catch on the mat it could result in an injury.

My daughter's shoes are having the same issues after less than 2 months also. I was told by the rep from the company i purchased them from.... The shoes are only meant to have a 3 month usage life! That means normal wear and competition usage for 3 months ONLY. I sent pictures of the holes and the soles separation; they are sending me a replacement pair of shoes.
I wish they would inform us of this 3 month usage before we spent $85.
Wonder if the new Varsity shoe has a 3 month usage life also???

My daughter's shoes are having the same issues after less than 2 months also. I was told by the rep from the company i purchased them from.... The shoes are only meant to have a 3 month usage life! That means normal wear and competition usage for 3 months ONLY. I sent pictures of the holes and the soles separation; they are sending me a replacement pair of shoes.
your kidding right?
what person in their right mind sells a shoe knowing full well that will only last for 3 months when kids need the shoes all year :s?

a lot of my teammates are having the same problem and have only used their shoes at competition not even at practice and the soles are coming aprart from the rest of the shoe....but its only this new shoe....

no those varsity shoes are SOLID my gym got them this year and i've only worn them like 3 times because i prefer my Nfinity Phoenix, but the varsity shoe is just like a heavy duty more solid version of Nfinity shoes. the rest of my team has been wearing them all season and they've held up wonderfully. i actually haven't seen any problems with any of my teammates' shoes. other than being dirty. one thing ,though, you do have to wear them a lot to break them in. with Nfinity's i always just wore them and never "broke them in" i didn't even understand why people would always say "i need to break them in "i'm like break what in just wear them.." anyway. after wearing the varsity shoes i know what they mean now. i think the whole reason Nfinity's aren't made to last a whole season is because they are made to be lightweight and flexible and as a result the shoes themselves are more sensitive. it's like wrapping a cloth around your foot only with a little more support and a solid bottom so that it complies with USASF rules.

this is happening to one of my teammates and when she spoke with the varsity rep at BATC they told her that they would have another pair to her by tomorrow.. all she has to do is mail the old ones back when the new ones get here.

my cp had hers for 2 weeks and the sole is ripping apart already she does not wear them outside at all i was very disapointed i have contacted the website that i ordered them from but still no reply :(

My son wore thru the sole of his vengeance within 1 month. We took pictures of them and sent them via email with a we are very disappointed message and they sent him a new pair. He wore the new ones to 1 four hour practice and they are already showing signs of the same wear that the first pair did. We were told when we purchased the first pair by the rep that these were supposed to stand up better in the sole then previous nfinitys. The Phoenix held up better then these! I think I may try the Varsity version next.

So, I've heard the same thing from a lot of people here, and at our gym. I'm wondering, does the athlete's job affect the rate of Vengeance destruction?
My cp is a flyer and not a "hard" tumbler. Hers haven't ripped yet (knock on wood, pray) but I know backspots whose Vengeance started to breakdown after a month.
cheerislife , Tidemom1 , cheer36mom , @Michael McGahan , proudmama ?

Oh man....my cp got Nfinity Vengance middle of January and she keeps telling me that they are almost worn out already but I thought she was beign dramatic, typical 12 year old, I will have to look closer. I am just hoping they make it thru the last competition weekend at the end of the month and the crazy practice month leading up to it for the next few weeks. She does love the shoes tho and they are a nice looking shoe. She never EVER wears them outside.

So, I've heard the same thing from a lot of people here, and at our gym. I'm wondering, does the athlete's job affect the rate of Vengeance destruction?
My cp is a flyer and not a "hard" tumbler. Hers haven't ripped yet (knock on wood, pray) but I know backspots whose Vengeance started to breakdown after a month.
cheerislife , Tidemom1 , cheer36mom , @Michael McGahan , proudmama ?

My son tumbles nonstop! He practices 12 hours a week (2 teams, level 4 and 5) plus will jump on the mat anytime he gets a chance.

My son tumbles nonstop! He practices 12 hours a week (2 teams, level 4 and 5) plus will jump on the mat anytime he gets a chance.

Base? Backspot? My cps tumble constantly too, but so far neither have had issues with their shoes.

Back