All-Star Nfinity Vengeance Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My cp back spots, bases and tumbles 2 teams. No outside wear ever!
The new shoes is basically mesh, that's why it's only 3.9 ounces.
this is why they send the precious shoe in a box. Guess we're suppose to carry our cp to the cheer floor, place shoes on their feet, and carefully remove and box them after competition only!
Somebody let me know how that goes when they try it. Lol

My cp is a flyer and not an agressive tumbler, but after less than a month there was a hole in the side of her new vengeance and the sole is starting to come apart. I contacted Nfinity and they sent a new pair. She loves the vengeance but I can't afford $85 for a pair of shoes that are not going to last a month. She will be going back to evolutions.

My son wore thru the sole of his vengeance within 1 month. We took pictures of them and sent them via email with a we are very disappointed message and they sent him a new pair. He wore the new ones to 1 four hour practice and they are already showing signs of the same wear that the first pair did. We were told when we purchased the first pair by the rep that these were supposed to stand up better in the sole then previous nfinitys. The Phoenix held up better then these! I think I may try the Varsity version next.

Do you have the contact information?

Yeah really where is the magical company contact information - where they actually respond!!!! I would love that. It seems like emails just go to the black hole of customer service. As though they are waiting it out so they do not have to replace them. I am really angry about this because the reps would not replace them at cheersport - had to buy another pair. I think I would not be so angry if the company would just respond. My daughter loves them for tumbling, but if I had known about the 3 month issue I would not have bought them for her -- twice. I think fair is fair - if the 3 month life is truly they way the shoes last - then we were mislead when we bought them because we were not given all of the information to make an informed decision. Maybe we should start posting pictures of the shoes.

All,

We thank you for addressing the issue that some of you have had with your new pair of Vengeance. We at Nfinity want all of you to know that we stand firmly behind our products. As with any new shoe launch, issues arise with the first production run. We are specifically aware of the issues with the sole separation and some of the mesh tears in the new shoe, and we have addressed it with all future orders. The second production run of Vengeance have held up extremely well.

We are always striving to provide an insanely great experience to you, from the time you order your shoes to when you receive our products in your hands. If you have had any issues with the sole separation or the mesh tearing, please email me personally at the address below and I will be more than happy to get you a new pair as quickly as possible.

Nfinity is an extremely high performance shoe. The more elite the athlete, the faster the shoe will become stressed. We always encourage your feedback, both positive and negative. Without your input and support, Nfinity would not be where we are today.

Sincerely,

Ryan Sundquist
Associate Brand Manager
[email protected]

Customer Service
(404) 478-7873 ext. 1

Yeah really where is the magical company contact information - where they actually respond!!!! I would love that. It seems like emails just go to the black hole of customer service. As though they are waiting it out so they do not have to replace them. I am really angry about this because the reps would not replace them at cheersport - had to buy another pair. I think I would not be so angry if the company would just respond. My daughter loves them for tumbling, but if I had known about the 3 month issue I would not have bought them for her -- twice. I think fair is fair - if the 3 month life is truly they way the shoes last - then we were mislead when we bought them because we were not given all of the information to make an informed decision. Maybe we should start posting pictures of the shoes.
I am sorry that someone told you that they would only last 3 months as that is not the case. Wear and tear will change from athlete to athlete depending on the level of the athlete, the frequency of use and several other factors. When we originally tested the Vengeance we sent pairs to gyms all over the country to get feedback about comfort, performance, endurance, life of the shoe etc. Whitney Love has had one of the first sample pairs since November and the soles of the shoes have held up fine and she is still using them everyday. She wore them 2 weeks ago at NCA and I can assure you that there are not many athletes that will put more stress on a shoe than she will. She has had tears in the mesh, which have been addressed with the new production run, but loves the shoe and refuses to give them up for a new pair. Maybe after the season ends......Again I am truly sorry that someone from our company misinformed you about the life of our shoe.

locdawg44 I have tried to return a pair of the new Nifinity's since before Christmas. My return is still pending. I would actually like to return them (they are still in the bag from shipping, never opened) for a new pair of phoenix instead. Is there anyway to make that happen?

locdawg44 I have tried to return a pair of the new Nifinity's since before Christmas. My return is still pending. I would actually like to return them (they are still in the bag from shipping, never opened) for a new pair of phoenix instead. Is there anyway to make that happen?
Absolutely! Please send me an email and I will get you in touch with customer service today. We have discontinued the Phoenix, but have most sizes still in stock. If we have your size we will get them to you right away!

I am sorry that someone told you that they would only last 3 months as that is not the case. Wear and tear will change from athlete to athlete depending on the level of the athlete, the frequency of use and several other factors. When we originally tested the Vengeance we sent pairs to gyms all over the country to get feedback about comfort, performance, endurance, life of the shoe etc. Whitney Love has had one of the first sample pairs since November and the soles of the shoes have held up fine and she is still using them everyday. She wore them 2 weeks ago at NCA and I can assure you that there are not many athletes that will put more stress on a shoe than she will. She has had tears in the mesh, which have been addressed with the new production run, but loves the shoe and refuses to give them up for a new pair. Maybe after the season ends......Again I am truly sorry that someone from our company misinformed you about the life of our shoe.
Thank for the information. I was not the one who posted about being told about the 3 month life of the shoe. I was just responding to an earlier post. What does it take to get a response from your company. My daughter is a level 5 athlete and uses them for practice as well as competition. Tumbling is her thing and she loves the shoe. Afterall I bought a second pair at Cheersport - without being able to exchange out the defective pair. All I wanted was a response from the company and an exchange before worlds or the end of the season. I seriously feel this is a safety issue with the shoe once the the toe or any part of the sole starts to detach - I think this is the issue that needs to be dealt with as a priority.

So, I've heard the same thing from a lot of people here, and at our gym. I'm wondering, does the athlete's job affect the rate of Vengeance destruction?
My cp is a flyer and not a "hard" tumbler. Hers haven't ripped yet (knock on wood, pray) but I know backspots whose Vengeance started to breakdown after a month.
cheerislife , Tidemom1 , cheer36mom , @Michael McGahan , proudmama ?
i wondered the same thing but my cp is a flyer and does alot of tumbling so maybe that has something to do with it but still 2 weeks i would hope they were built to last longer than that lol

Thank for the information. I was not the one who posted about being told about the 3 month life of the shoe. I was just responding to an earlier post. What does it take to get a response from your company. My daughter is a level 5 athlete and uses them for practice as well as competition. Tumbling is her thing and she loves the shoe. Afterall I bought a second pair at Cheersport - without being able to exchange out the defective pair. All I wanted was a response from the company and an exchange before worlds or the end of the season. I seriously feel this is a safety issue with the shoe once the the toe or any part of the sole starts to detach - I think this is the issue that needs to be dealt with as a priority.
If you send me an email I will get you taken care of as quickly as possible. Hope this helps!

[email protected]

Back