All-Star Nfinity Vengeance Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

locdawg44 Is it possible for me to just order new laces on the site? Or do you not sell just laces? I got mine in February at Cheersport and my laces are ripped 3/4 the way through.

I love Nfinity Shoes! I bought my daughter a pair her jr yr of hs. She wore them for both her hs competition/football and allstar/worlds team for 2 years. She continued to wear the same pair her freshman and sophomore years for college football/basketball cheer. We just replaced them last fall, and only because they became too dirty and worn out looking, but that pair is still her backup pair! Just wanted to give a plug for Nfinity! They were the best cheer shoe she ever owned, for comfort, performance value and durability, and they still are as she has a new pair that we hope will be the last, lol!

I love Nfinity Shoes! I bought my daughter a pair her jr yr of hs. She wore them for both her hs competition/football and allstar/worlds team for 2 years. She continued to wear the same pair her freshman and sophomore years for college football/basketball cheer. We just replaced them last fall, and only because they became too dirty and worn out looking, but that pair is still her backup pair! Just wanted to give a plug for Nfinity! They were the best cheer shoe she ever owned, for comfort, performance value and durability, and they still are as she has a new pair that we hope will be the last, lol!

Ive had my Nfinity's since 2006. Still have em. Still wear em! I wore them only in the gym, never outside. They have held up great! Granted, I do have a strip of duct tape around each one because the plastic was coming off - but as any tumbler knows, you can't just get new Nfinity's.... Ive owned one pair my whole life... LOL!

My daughter's shoes are having the same issues after less than 2 months also. I was told by the rep from the company i purchased them from.... The shoes are only meant to have a 3 month usage life! That means normal wear and competition usage for 3 months ONLY. I sent pictures of the holes and the soles separation; they are sending me a replacement pair of shoes.
I wish they would inform us of this 3 month usage before we spent $85.
Wonder if the new Varsity shoe has a 3 month usage life also???
We had considered ordering the Vengeance for next season program wide, however the rep DID tell us of the 3 month rule. Needless to say, we chose a different shoe. We still went with Nfinity for the older teams, but a less expensive brand/shoe but still high quality shoe for the younger kids. They grow out of them SO fast.

Major kudos to Nfinity for handling this situation so well. Stuff happens in life but a good company stands by their products no matter what. Well done Nfinity!

So, I was soooo excited that my cp was going to get the new vengeance. I told her to hold off because i knew they would be at Cheersport. Got to cheersport, bought the vengeance. She didn't wear them that weekend because she didn't want to wear them without breaking them in first. COMPLETELY understand. Now this was in February. Since then, she has worn them ONLY to practices and 2 other comps. she won't wear them outside like she does with her evolutions. Yet she still has holes on the sides and right in the top center of the shoe. What could be causing that to happen? Is it just the material. Kind of upsetting since the shoes were $85 and i REALLY can't afford another pair when they're only a couple months old. Are these the common problems that everyone was speaking about?

So, I was soooo excited that my cp was going to get the new vengeance. I told her to hold off because i knew they would be at Cheersport. Got to cheersport, bought the vengeance. She didn't wear them that weekend because she didn't want to wear them without breaking them in first. COMPLETELY understand. Now this was in February. Since then, she has worn them ONLY to practices and 2 other comps. she won't wear them outside like she does with her evolutions. Yet she still has holes on the sides and right in the top center of the shoe. What could be causing that to happen? Is it just the material. Kind of upsetting since the shoes were $85 and i REALLY can't afford another pair when they're only a couple months old. Are these the common problems that everyone was speaking about?
Can you please send me another email?? I'm so sorry to ask, but I don't know what happened to it. Let me know and I will be more than happy to help you out. Again I apologize for losing the email

Can you please send me another email?? I'm so sorry to ask, but I don't know what happened to it. Let me know and I will be more than happy to help you out. Again I apologize for losing the email
not a problem :) i still have it in my sent folder...i will forward it now for you. Thank you!

Back