All-Star Nfinity Vengeance Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The bad thing is my daughter believes weird things.

Ahhh the old "magic shoes"...lol When my cp was about your cp's age she would do the same thing. She got her Hi Top Reeboks the same week she landed her back handspring (the 1st time) and told all the coaches "I GOT MAGIC SHOES!!!" I had to replace them like goldfish and tell her I stretched them and cleaned them for her...lol Finally this past week she looked at me and said her shoes felt like rocks and made her look like a "slinky" (?) So we are on the hunt for new shoes.....

Just want y'all to know that y'all jinxed my daughter. I read this thread the other day and thought hmm my daughters shoes are great besides they are dirty and won't come clean because she is a flyer!!

Tonight she was stretching in tumbling class and said look mom there is a hole in my shoe. Sure enough there is a hole in the mesh and the rubber sole is starting to separate.

So I'll be contacting this nice rep tomorrow to see what we can do!

The bad thing is my daughter believes weird things.
Last season the week my daughter got her BHS was the same week I bought her evolutions. This season she got her tuck the same week I got the vengeance's. She really truly believes that's why she has her tuck. I tried to get her to wear another pair of shoes a week ago because she kept saying her toes hurt in one of her shoes. (come to find out there had been a sock stuck in the toe for like a week so that's why her toe had been hurting) anyways she wore her other shoes and busted every single tuck so now we can't not wear the new shoes. (she has this all in her head)

So she will be wearing them no matter the condition till we get a new pair! She says these are her tuck shoes and I need to buy her layout and full shoes now! Lol

There's a girl in our gym that's taken this to extremes. She's got evolutions that are falling apart, over a quarter size hole in the soles, the sides are almost entirely separated for the sole. To be clear it's not the shoes fault, she's had these a long time, they're just DONE. But she won't stop wearing them until she gets her full (pretty layouts but not spinning yet) these shoes are to the point of being dangerous. She holds them together with colored duct tape. It's just not safe. I get being superstitious or attached or something, but at some point her parents need to step in and have a funeral for these shoes so she can mourn them and move on before she falls, slips or breaks something tumbling. They think the attachment is cute. Smh.

We had issues with the shoes as well. The customer service rep Karin, was very courteous, and assured me that they would replace our shoes.. I love nfinity! They are always extremely nice and customer service oriented. It's nice to know they can professionally admit a design flaw and go above and beyond to satisfy the customer....

I just got my vengeance at jamfest in January and there's already a hole on the bottom...the mesh is ripping and there's a hole on the side... The fact I paid so much an I'm gonna need a new pair soon and i just got them is kinda irritating

There's a girl in our gym that's taken this to extremes. She's got evolutions that are falling apart, over a quarter size hole in the soles, the sides are almost entirely separated for the sole. To be clear it's not the shoes fault, she's had these a long time, they're just DONE. But she won't stop wearing them until she gets her full (pretty layouts but not spinning yet) these shoes are to the point of being dangerous. She holds them together with colored duct tape. It's just not safe. I get being superstitious or attached or something, but at some point her parents need to step in and have a funeral for these shoes so she can mourn them and move on before she falls, slips or breaks something tumbling. They think the attachment is cute. Smh.

I am wise beyond my years.

I emailed almost a week ago with no response!

Have you had a response yet? I'm fairly certain that I have replied to each email that I have received and if I have not replied to you please send me another email and I will get back to you right away! Sorry if there has been any miscommunication

I just got my vengeance at jamfest in January and there's already a hole on the bottom...the mesh is ripping and there's a hole on the side... The fact I paid so much an I'm gonna need a new pair soon and i just got them is kinda irritating
Please send me an email and I will put you in touch with customer service and get you taken care of. [email protected]

Sorry for any inconvenience and I look forward to hearing from you!

Ok now I am beyond annoyed. I finally got someone to ship me a replacement pair. When the box came last week there were a dozen bottles of cleaning supplies in it and no shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!. I called the number on the UPS label and the nfinity person that answered the phone said send me a picture of what is in the box and the UPS label - like I would make this up, really!!!!! I did that on Thursday of last week along with the string of all the other emails and also copied the person who sent me the shoes. I have not heard a peep from either of them. At this rate I may as well plan on my daughter getting her replacement pair by Worlds 2013, not this year. I have been dealing with this since Cheersport Atlanta - a month ago.

Hi...I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem w/ the Vengeance. I can give you my email address so you can send me pictures of the shoes. Please provide me w/ the size you need along w/ your shipping address & as long as I have the shoes in stock, I can send you a replacement pair. My email address is [email protected]

I am the Customer Service Manager & would be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks!!

Ok now I am beyond annoyed. I finally got someone to ship me a replacement pair. When the box came last week there were a dozen bottles of cleaning supplies in it and no shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!. I called the number on the UPS label and the nfinity person that answered the phone said send me a picture of what is in the box and the UPS label - like I would make this up, really!!!!! I did that on Thursday of last week along with the string of all the other emails and also copied the person who sent me the shoes. I have not heard a peep from either of them. At this rate I may as well plan on my daughter getting her replacement pair by Worlds 2013, not this year. I have been dealing with this since Cheersport Atlanta - a month ago.
I cannot tell you how sorry we are for any inconvenience and I hope that you know that we always strive for exceptional customer service. Judging from the picture you sent it looks like UPS either damaged the box that your shoes were in, or lost the label and attached it to a different package thinking it was yours. When you contacted us on 3/16 we immediately put in an order and had it overnighted to you. Since 3/16 was a Saturday your package was delivered at 9:30am this morning. I just tracked your package through UPS to make sure that it was there. Again, I am terrible sorry for the mixup and want to assure you that we will always do everything in our power to fix things and make it right. Please let us all know that you received the new pair of shoes and they are to your satisfaction.

I cannot tell you how sorry we are for any inconvenience and I hope that you know that we always strive for exceptional customer service. Judging from the picture you sent it looks like UPS either damaged the box that your shoes were in, or lost the label and attached it to a different package thinking it was yours. When you contacted us on 3/16 we immediately put in an order and had it overnighted to you. Since 3/16 was a Saturday your package was delivered at 9:30am this morning. I just tracked your package through UPS to make sure that it was there. Again, I am terrible sorry for the mixup and want to assure you that we will always do everything in our power to fix things and make it right. Please let us all know that you received the new pair of shoes and they are to your satisfaction.
Thank you so much I did not hear anything back and assumed you were still researching, just was a little impatient. I let my daughter know there was a box at home from Nfinity. Waiting to hear from my daughter that in fact it is her replacement shoes. I am sure it was left on the front porch. She is not home from school yet. And yes the label and box looked like it had gotten wet.

Back