All-Star Nfinity Vengeance Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just want to say this is definitely customer service. So many unhappy people and they are more then willing to make everything right. I can't wait for my daughter to get her new pair and even with these minor problems I will still be an Nfinity customer. :)

I've been told by reps that one should expect to buy up to 4 pairs of cheer shoes over a year but have never seen anyone go through pairs that quickly. My CP has been wearing Nfinity Phoenix's for a couple of years and never wore through a single shoe. To be completely honest, I think the issue of wear (at least on soles) has more to do with body weight than if someone is a base or flyer. The rubber is as thick on a kid's size 11 as it is on an adult 11 but an adult will generally weigh more and therefore wear through faster. At least that's my theory ;)

I've been told by reps that one should expect to buy up to 4 pairs of cheer shoes over a year but have never seen anyone go through pairs that quickly. My CP has been wearing Nfinity Phoenix's for a couple of years and never wore through a single shoe. To be completely honest, I think the issue of wear (at least on soles) has more to do with body weight than if someone is a base or flyer. The rubber is as thick on a kid's size 11 as it is on an adult 11 but an adult will generally weigh more and therefore wear through faster. At least that's my theory ;)

I have heard that too but my kids have never worn out a shoe, just outgrown them. My biggest thing is they get so dirty so fast!

locdawg44 - I have to let everyone know that Nfinitys customer service was beyond amazing this last weekend at Canam! I know of at least a few people that were unhappy with the condition of their Vengeance and were taken care of on-the-spot! Thank you for providing superb service!

But a base's shoes hold the weight of themselves as well as their flyer, no?
Very true but I would guess that there's more wear when the shoes are moving (walking/running/tumbling) than when just standing and stunting. But then again, what do I know??

Very true but I would guess that there's more wear when the shoes are moving (walking/running/tumbling) than when just standing and stunting. But then again, what do I know??

Well, me too, but the amount of wear by base/backspot vs flyer, given that they are roughly similar weight, would be the same while walking/running/tumbling. The difference comes in while stunting.

My little one goes through 2 pairs a season, every season. Like clockwork almost. She gets new ones around tryout season, wears them all summer and by the time competition time starts needs another pair. She does tumble on multiple surfaces, and spends a lot of time on the tumble track and trampoline in the gym. My question is, do you think that the surface of those pieces of equipment could be wearing the soles out faster than kids who don't use trampolines for training?

locdawg44 - I have to let everyone know that Nfinitys customer service was beyond amazing this last weekend at Canam! I know of at least a few people that were unhappy with the condition of their Vengeance and were taken care of on-the-spot! Thank you for providing superb service!
Thank you very much!! I'm glad we were there to help out! If you came by the booth this past weekend that was me that was there. We want to go above and beyond with our customer service everyday, so if you ever have any issues please let me know. Thank all of you guys for your patience and support as we are always striving to put out the best and most innovative products in cheerleading!

Back