High School Nhscc 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WHAT IS HAPPENING? While things turned out the way I expected they would for D1 super large (except for Westlake) I’ve got to say I’m surprised with the other divisions. Eldo and Losal are dragging and I really thought it would come down to the two of them in D1 small. Har-Ber went down to large and is also not having a great weekend. Teams I’ve never heard of have clawed their way into finals and a lot of old dynasties are officially coming to an end. It’s anarchy!

And is it just me, or was there a lot of falling today across all divisions? It’s like the building was haunted.

Yes, I'm very surprised at how things are lining up this year! Lots of falls and falls on simple things takin down some of the big names! Love seeing newbies and glad they are truly earning their spots to the top.

How are everyone's teams going?

Any of you in finals? Good luck today!

Point of info re: teams you may have never heard of, I noticed a lot of teams who normally do well at NCA/USA (or do somewhat well in their state but don't tend to compete nationally) came over to UCA and it is making things interesting! (Ex: La-Serna.)

I was excited to see La Serna. We used to go against them at USA when they were still super large. They were always that wild card sleeper team you had to watch out for.

Maybe in prelims they were. Def were not dragging in semis.
Quite the points race now! Ready for finals.

So what do you do while you wait for 7 pm to roll around? I wouldn’t be able to take the waiting lol. I’d probably just make my girls stretch for eight hours straight.

Just got to see a HIT for LiveOak!

We have a lot going on today so I have not been able to watch like I normally do, but some great performances today. Ex: GREENUP.

Don't be surprised if many of the high school cheerleaders competing at this year's UCA High School Nationals compete at the UCA College Nationals down the road. For example, Graves County cheerleaders have gone on to cheer at Kentucky, Morehead State and WKU as well as Bartow cheerleaders going on to cheer at UCF, Florida State, USF and Kentucky. Thoughts?

Don't be surprised if many of the high school cheerleaders competing at this year's UCA High School Nationals compete at the UCA College Nationals down the road. For example, Graves County cheerleaders have gone on to cheer at Kentucky, Morehead State and WKU as well as Bartow cheerleaders going on to cheer at UCF, Florida State, USF and Kentucky. Thoughts?

It's always good to get a little taste of what's to come for those programs. Plus I noticed a lot of the college scouts over instagram saying "email us your performance we'll watch you!"

I'm not opposed to the collegiate coaches being there, if they are. It is probably the best opportunity they get to see/speak to top talent in one place and encourage them to send in videos.

Latest posts

Back