High School Nhscc 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was talking about Game Day. Not sure if that's the division you were talking about. It's been two days so I guess I need to let it go. Time to get ready for Cheersport!

Oh oops no I was talking about super large. As you can see, I’m also having a hard time letting it go :)

When you say across the street...

Like a 12 lane super highway, or my kids could walk there?
Totally walkable... we walked to dinner almost every night... there was Friday’s, Fudruckers, Tom N Chee, Across the Boarder, a Pizza Place, Buffalo Wild Wings, Taco Bell, firehouse Subs, an Asian Fast food bowl place... All sorts of stuff and thebhotel has a snack bar, a coffee counter and a breakfast buffet
I believe it was $147-$155 per evening and about a 10 min drive to anywhere in Disney

Totally walkable... we walked to dinner almost every night... there was Friday’s, Fudruckers, Tom N Chee, Across the Boarder, a Pizza Place, Buffalo Wild Wings, Taco Bell, firehouse Subs, an Asian Fast food bowl place... All sorts of stuff and thebhotel has a snack bar, a coffee counter and a breakfast buffet
I believe it was $147-$155 per evening and about a 10 min drive to anywhere in Disney

BOOM! How far in advance did you have to make your reservations for this utopia? LOL

Curious how u get to the venue? Rent a bus? How large is your team ? Practice space ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our school system has a contract with Enterprise, and I rent vans and drive them down every year anyway. This part is a no-brainer for us. We save an average of $225 per kid off the cost of a flight, and $175 per kid off the cost of a tour bus.

I refuse to sit on a school bus for 12 hours.

I wish you luck in watching us if you are anywhere other than the east coast.
3rd team of the day on Saturday lol - 8:08am in Arena North

Douglas County High School - Small Varsity - Division I
I think we were the ones talking with y'all down in the deduction line that took forever? Were you there questioning the out of bounds call?

Last edited:
Not going to lie... I missed the tents
Arena was beautiful but the coaches “bunker” as we got used to calling it, was intense...Overall felt they did a good job navigating the “new” of it all though...I felt they quickly tried to make changes when they saw there was a problem.

Not going to lie... I missed the tents
Arena was beautiful but the coaches “bunker” as we got used to calling it, was intense...Overall felt they did a good job navigating the “new” of it all though...I felt they quickly tried to make changes when they saw there was a problem.

I’m sure they couldn’t make changes fast enough after having to deal with me when it took over an HOUR to get my deduction sheet on Saturday.

Because taking an hour to scan a piece of paper and send it electronically to a printer should take 3 minutes. There were teams who performed 30 and 45 minutes AFTER us who were walking in and claiming their paper.

lol I meant how on earth could it take them that long ??
But I remember waiting 20 minutes for my deductions at the visa center
Sunday ... they were ready for results and i was still waiting !!!
Crazy !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back