Nike Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When the full long sleeve top and the skirt are the same color, looks so Sharp and so clean. Perfect for the stunt and nacta teams.
That's what I was thinking. With these new college cheerleading competitions to be considered a sport, these uniforms would work out perfectly!

Oregon is the only team to have the Nike uniforms right now because the founder of Nike actually graduated from Oregon. I haven't seen any other Nike team uniforms, but I love everything Nike makes and would love to see what they could do with a cheerleading uniform.

Ohio State Co-ed also has the Nike uniforms .... they are the second school Nike has chosen to feature the uniforms!!

My team may be wearing for the all boy school we also cheer for nike sponsers both of them and us so we get a discount on the uniforms. We were going with one really similar just different colors to the oregon long sleeve ones. The rep sent us a sample and they are super comfortable the kids loved them.

I don't know if I like them with the long sleeve. The top doesn't look like a top to compete in. It looks like a warm-up/cover up to put over the real top. It needs to be more fitted and have more "pizazz". Just the green with the name down the side is sort of boring. I absolutely LOVE the ones the Oregon cheerleaders are wearing though. Just enough going on with the color changes and the lines of the uniform are perfect. I could see nike doing crop tops by just adding some sleeves to the Oregon-style uniform, but the full length tops aren't doing it for me. Here's a pic of the full lengths for anyone who can't open the link:
I agree that they need more "pizzazz" but these are very high school squad-ish. I love Nike but not the biggest fan of the unis.

LOVE the sports bra style unis. And as many times as I have looked at the long sleeved unis through different magazines, I don't know what it is, but i just don't like them :(

Latest posts

Back