OT No Notifications?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone else not getting notifications when there are new posts on threads you are watching or have posted in?

Have checked alert preferences and everything that should be checked is.

FWIW, I don't think I have ever gotten any kind of notification from a watched thread. Don't even know what those would be? Just that someone posted in the thread?

FWIW, I don't think I have ever gotten any kind of notification from a watched thread. Don't even know what those would be? Just that someone posted in the thread?
The threads I choose to watch without actually posting in are hit and miss but I often don't get notifications on threads I actively post in. The Random Parents 2013 thread is a great example. I do not always get notices of activity in that.

The threads I choose to watch without actually posting in are hit and miss but I often don't get notifications on threads I actively post in. The Random Parents 2013 thread is a great example. I do not always get notices of activity in that.

Thanks. I went and checked my notifications set up and those two items are unchecked. So that part makes sense as to why I'm not getting them. I would think that would be a lot of notifications.

Thanks. I went and checked my notifications set up and those two items are unchecked. So that part makes sense as to why I'm not getting them. I would think that would be a lot of notifications.
select that option and see how long it takes you to go through your notices, we can take bets on it :D

Anyone else not getting notifications when there are new posts on threads you are watching or have posted in?

Have checked alert preferences and everything that should be checked is.
I haven't been getting any alerts, but then again nobody talks to me so...

This might not be the right place to post this but I get the right notifications when I get messages but then sometimes when I go to the new messages in my inbox they won't show, even when I pull down to refresh. Like it shows that I have one but it just doesn't show the actual response.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Can't edit that, but I mean on the app!

I have that problem too. Especially if it's a lot of back and forth, it struggles to refresh with the new message in the thread. I end up reading the message in my email and replying through the app, ha.

This was happening, King, back when we were going back and forth about the screen shots for the Android app a few weeks (month?) ago.

I have that problem too. Especially if it's a lot of back and forth, it struggles to refresh with the new message in the thread. I end up reading the message in my email and replying through the app, ha.

This was happening, King, back when we were going back and forth about the screen shots for the Android app a few weeks (month?) ago.

I just submitted a new version to the App Store with some fixes. Anyone want to have a conversation with me to see if its fixed for me? (I'm in the new app for beta)

I'm getting alerts, checking them, and then getting them again hours later. For example, got a notification that King replied to the "What's a shimmy?" thread 4 times today... after I had already read his post and even shimmied it lol. It doesn't do it on the computer, only on the app.

Back