Nominate: Best Cat Fight

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I did some digging and I have never seen so many pointless threads. My favorite being the "my squad" will be performing...and one said something about her being Smokey, as in the mascot for Tennessee? Because 1. how could you be smokey and be a die hard UK fan. and 2. I know most of the mascots....awk...

No no the best part is that she posted in the newbie section where she is from, definetly not anywhere close to Lexington, Kentucky or the state of Kentucky itself. Then when she argued with GDaddyLS about the Louisville vs Kentucky rivalry as if there is one between the cheerleaders. Seriously she is my biggest recipient of the awkward cow face.

No no the best part is that she posted in the newbie section where she is from, definetly not anywhere close to Lexington, Kentucky or the state of Kentucky itself. Then when she argued with GDaddyLS about the Louisville vs Kentucky rivalry as if there is one between the cheerleaders. Seriously she is my biggest recipient of the awkward cow face.

Not even that - the tone of her posts are all very odd - likes she's a moderator in some sort of debate, trying to spark up discussion. Or announcer - "who's going to take home the title this time?"

DANG IT! IT WAS DELETED?!

So upsetting :( I only got to page 5 after school and I was planning to read the rest right now :( :( :(

When I said they I meant the Mods, sorry that wasn't really clear. lol But still, if you start it, deal with it.

Agreed. They are the ones who keep bringing it up. Don't get mad after the fact, when you realize the what you just got yourself into.

DANG IT! IT WAS DELETED?!

So upsetting :( I only got to page 5 after school and I was planning to read the rest right now :( :( :(

yep. :( I'm mad - I thought we could enjoy it for years to come, but I guess someone didn't think it was as funny as we did. Probably the same someone who started it in the first place.

But I'm still campaigning for this award! I worked hard for it and suffered through a very traumatic evening for it. ;)

Back