Nominate: Best Cat Fight

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not even that - the tone of her posts are all very odd - likes she's a moderator in some sort of debate, trying to spark up discussion. Or announcer - "who's going to take home the title this time?"
Sometimes I feel her posts are copy and pasted or reworded from the varsity or UK athletics website. Example: "Anybody gonna be trying out for UK's 19-time National Champion squad? It's gonna be intense!"
OR She posts things that don't even make sense or follow the topic being discussed, example: "Watch out for Weber State! They could challenge SFA for the Division I title!" <<posted shortly AFTER the schedule was posted for NCA and Weber wasn't on it.
OR she posts an obvious cow moment like this one: " It's gonna be very intense indeed! Hundreds of cheerleaders who will be trying out for Large Coed, Small Coed, and All-Girl." <<thank you for tell me that people are going to tryout at Louisville for their teams.

Also I want to throw it out there that since last nights thread is gone I lost almost 50 shimmies. Not a happy princess right now.

Wait! What thread got deleted? Am I down in shimmy count? Crap. What am I going to do?!?!

PS: I firmly believe that KentuckyGirl is in broadcast school and trying to take away Jeff Web's job of doing the commentary on UCA Nationals. She's pretty good at stating the obvious, just like him. "And that right there was a full twisting layout, the most difficult tumbling pass allowed at the UCA College Cheerleading National Championships, sponsored by Varsity and held here at the Josten's Center not he campus of Walt Disney owned Wide World of Sports, which also owns ESPN the channel you're watching this on." (by the time he's done the sentence and all the corporate sponsorship name drops 2 routines have been competed)

I don't remember thread names...what were they about? You can PM me if you want.

Lol. They rose into being last night like a wildebeest storming the tundra and were deleted within hours of the last post by the seething and ever so clever mscoocoo. (please denote sarcasm). You would not be able to forget them this quick. You just missed them.

I can't believe in all the years I've been a member of the various forms of this board, I've never gotten into a cat fight. I'm disappointed in myself.

I'm actually surprised I've never gotten into one as big as some of the ones that have happened the last couple days, since I'm apparently a trouble maker...
I guess you could count that whole FAME Super Seniors' dance nonsense, which was like... everyone vs me...

There are specific reasons why threads get deleted. And it is very rare that it actually happens since most threads just get locked. I'm sorry if your shimmy count was compromised.

Can we PLEASE just post nominations only? It makes my job going through the nominations a LOT harder when there's just chatter. Thanks :)

New Avatar for the winner?

fight05.gif

Back