Nominate: Best Parent

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I looked everywhere for you. So bummed I didn't get to meet you!!!!
To be honest, I was a leeeetle freaked out by worlds. Imagine coming from a country with 5 level five teams and then ending up at WWoS two years after you discovered cheer... :eek: I perched at the front of the FB section during IOC5/6 on Sunday and visited on Saturday but it can be a scary place for a shy kid with an accent who doesn't have the loudest voice :oops: Ask SharkDad I was brave enough to corner him at the grill and it took me five minutes to say "I'm Bowcat" :D , he was very nice, thought I was tiny and looked too young to drink lol!

I'm bummed I didn't get to meet you, I really wanted a teal hug! I saw little bit, but didn't want to be creepy and say "omg I sorta kinda know your mom from the interwebs!" I LOVED the ladies of teal and coed elite wrist bands. Any chance they're making more?!

To be honest, I was a leeeetle freaked out by worlds. Imagine coming from a country with 5 level five teams and then ending up at WWoS two years after you discovered cheer... :eek: I perched at the front of the FB section during IOC5/6 on Sunday and visited on Saturday but it can be a scary place for a shy kid with an accent who doesn't have the loudest voice :oops: Ask SharkDad I was brave enough to corner him at the grill and it took me five minutes to say "I'm Bowcat" :D , he was very nice, thought I was tiny and looked too young to drink lol!

I'm bummed I didn't get to meet you, I really wanted a teal hug! I saw little bit, but didn't want to be creepy and say "omg I sorta kinda know your mom from the interwebs!" I LOVED the ladies of teal and coed elite wrist bands. Any chance they're making more?!

Oh Bowcat!! We could have hugged all day girl. And you don't have to worry about being shy because I am the exact opposite of shy so it would have all worked out!!! I will see if I can get a bracelet for you!!!

I'm bummed I didn't get to meet you, I really wanted a teal hug! I saw little bit, but didn't want to be creepy and say "omg I sorta kinda know your mom from the interwebs!"

Little bit is used to having people say hi that know her mother from the internet.

This is the only place in the world that it doesn't sound illegal.

He's right. Little bit is very used to people saying Hi I know your Mom from the computer. As a matter of fact all the Bit's are used to it. LMAO The little one probably would have said.........."MsTeal? What? I have no idea who you're talking about." ;)

BowCat it was awesome that you came up to say hi and chat. You were were very sweet and I'm the one who felt special.

But wait...mine doesn't count as a teal hug?

BowCat it was awesome that you came up to say hi and chat. You were were very sweet and I'm the one who felt special.

But wait...mine doesn't count as a teal hug?

Your teal is all wet because you swim with the Sharks. My teal is Princess like and backed by the "Teal and Black Army". LMAO

She's a great Mom too! Many Many years ago Cheercurl's Cheer Princess didn't want to cheer anymore. Even though Cheercurl loved cheering and loved seeing her daughter cheer she let her Cheer Princess do what was right for HER. That's a great mom right there!! Now she has another Cheer Princess and she's back among the Cheer Mom's!!! Heart her!!!
Yeah it almost killed me ....lol

Back