Nominate: Best Parent

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SharkDad mstealtoyou Perhaps I should have clarified, I really wanted a MS Teal hug, but the soggy shark hug was pretty rad and totally unexpected ;)

SOGGY? I resemble that remark. I'm starting to feel like I am being ganged up on right after I called you sweet.

SOGGY? I resemble that remark. I'm starting to feel like I am being ganged up on right after I called you sweet.
Wet, moist, damp... they all seemed kinda inappropriate words to apply to a hug. Would salty have been preferable?

mstealtoyou. Because she is an awesome cheer mom as seen here. Then chaperone at Worlds to get kids ready and where they needed to be and mostly because I have no doubt that she was getting into the milk house to see her baby compete come h*ll or high water on Sunday. No doubt. Don't mess with a cheer mom on a mission.

Sorry for the bad grammar. iPhone and Fiercebiard do not mix well for me.

Wet, moist, damp... they all seemed kinda inappropriate words to apply to a hug. Would salty have been preferable?

I still think you were sweet. Can't sharks be cuddly?

You all are so sweet. I've had the honor of holding this title for 2 years running :). I think it is time for me to pass the torch to a new momma! I dont' post that much as I used to and there are so many great mommas who deserve the award!! But thanks so much to all who nominated me again :). That alone makes me smile!!

You all are so sweet. I've had the honor of holding this title for 2 years running :). I think it is time for me to pass the torch to a new momma! I dont' post that much as I used to and there are so many great mommas who deserve the award!! But thanks so much to all who nominated me again :). That alone makes me smile!!
you are so deserving!!!!

Back