North Carolina Has A New All Star Team And Is Having Auditions Soon !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2014
If you live in the triad area of North Carolina , Than there is a new cheerleading team for you . It is preferred and highly recommended , But Not required that you have at least a year of cheerleading experience either school , rec, or gym. This team is going to be North Carolina's next big thing! auditions will be August 30th 2014 . Be prepared for hard work !

Requirements for auditions : show basic tumbling skills if you have any! Must be 18 years or younger ! There will be no cuts! Let's make this team one of the best In NC ! Please contact miss. Danielle at (919-667-5722 for more information!! Hope to hear from you soon !

I am on mobile . Sometimes auto correct wrongly corrects things before I realize it . There is another way to tell me that something is wrong instead of being rude . Thank you, have a nice night.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am on mobile . Sometimes auto correct wrongly corrects things before I realize it . There is another way to tell me that something is wrong instead of being rude . Thank you, have a nice night.

2 things.

1. I didn't think dawgshow was trying to be rude. At least I didn't take it that way.

2. Out of curiosity what is the triad area?

Protecting the anonymous since this post

The triad area is area is Durham , Raleigh,Chapel Hill NC. Just like how in DC there is the DMV area ( DC, Maryland , Virginia )

It's just a short term we use around here !

The triad area is area is Durham , Raleigh,Chapel Hill NC. Just like how in DC there is the DMV area ( DC, Maryland , Virginia )

It's just a short term we use around here !

The Triad area is Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem. Which is where I live, so I know.

Durham, Raleigh and Chapel Hill are the Triangle area.

Which area is your team planning on opening? RDU area or GSO area?

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1406689366.123344.jpg

I am in the RDU area and my goal is to have a youth level five team ! I heard people say triad for RDU as well ! My main goal is to have a youth level five

Back