North Carolina Has A New All Star Team And Is Having Auditions Soon !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm having a full year . I feel that two 1/2 months is more than enough time to prepare for first competition in November .

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1406689679.689649.jpg

I am in the RDU area and my goal is to have a youth level five team ! I heard people say triad for RDU as well ! My main goal is to have a youth level five

Well then.........J's your girl then!!! (@Kris10boo ) I'm sorry, the MsTeal orphanage is closed for business. I was the first person who housed an out of town athlete at my house and I will never, ever, on God's Green Earth do it again. I'm sorry. (You fangirl the Twinks anyway.........lmao)

The RDU area is called the Triangle. It will confuse people if you call it the Triad. It's not the Triad!

I am in the RDU area and my goal is to have a youth level five team ! I heard people say triad for RDU as well ! My main goal is to have a youth level five

Tossing this out there because I am curious on the planning an such. Since most gyms with an established Y5 program are alread formed and practicing don't you think shooting for that will decrease you chances of success?

Also curious what you can offer those athletes that will make your program stand out compared to the established ones?

Last edited by a moderator:

This thread has been very confusing to me......so for clarification..........your goal is that your first team will be a Youth5 team?

Tossing this out there because I am curious on the planning an such. Sine most gyms with an established Y5 program are alread formed and practicing don't you think shooting for that will decrease you chances of success?

Also curious what you can offer those athletes that will make your program stand out compared to the established ones?

I have had many years of experience in cheer and the competition industry . I know what kind of pressure the kids can handle and what they can't . I do not believe for one second , that this short notice will hurt the teams chances of being successful . As long as I have parents and kids to trust me , we will be known as the next big thing .

This thread has been very confusing to me......so for clarification..........your goal is that your first team will be a Youth5 team?

My goal is to have a youth level five team for a full season in the triangle area . I have many years of experience and it is possible as long as we have the support from family and friends . As well as dedication from the cheerleaders .

I have had many years of experience in cheer and the competition industry . I know what kind of pressure the kids can handle and what they can't . I do not believe for one second , that this short notice will hurt the teams chances of being successful . As long as I have parents and kids to trust me , we will be known as the next big thing .

I'm curious where these Youth 5 kids are going to come from since like Cheer Dad said........the programs in that area with established Y5 teams already have full roster's. There just aren't unlimited amount of kids level 5 in the 11 and under age bracket who aren't already committed to a team already, running around.

Would you mind if I ask the name of your new program?

Back