High School Not Approving Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, she doesn't approve but will she sign off on school cheer so she can prove she is right and you are wrong? Does that make sense?

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**
She's signing because she sees I care about this more than anything else. She said she can see the determination in my eye but she still think it is for girls.

She's signing because she sees I care about this more than anything else. She said she can see the determination in my eye but she still think it is for girls.
I am glad she is letting you join the sport you love. Keep putting your heart into it and hopefully as time passes she will continue to come around. Good luck at tryouts!! Very happy for you!

Ya what Kpep said only applies to Quebec in canada. Every other province in Canada does Junior and Senior kindergarten and then grades 1-12 and post secondary. I think we start kindergarten younger so we graduate at 17/18 years old.

As for your parents I think you should show them examples but you can't do much if you don't have money to pay/they won't sign for you to be an athlete.
I never had junior and senior kindergarten. Also some smaller towns do grades k-6 ,7-9,10-12. Or that's what my sister-in-law said.

Jayjay, that is a positive step. I will warn you that one of your family members was correct the bullying and harassment that can come with us at times can be very difficult to deal with. It does sound like your teammates will be there for you if and when any of the harassment comes your way. What ever you do do not let them get to you want it because it's really their own insecurities that are coming through. you just need to be you.

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

This morning my mom told me she was sorry about saying the bullying thing in a mean way but she want me to be prepared. I don't know if it's because of my birthday being today or what but she said it pretty straight forward.

I showed my mom the nfinity movie and she kept up with all the teams that performed and could name them all. She said she likes the music and tumbling. I'm not sure if she is still thinking cheerleading is just a girl sport though.
Woo hoo! Which one is her favorite?

My mom accepted it and my grandma too! Now I'm getting questioned who do I have to buy and what things I get and don't get for being a male. Also she is freaking out because no cheer company have my size in cheer shoes.

Wow that's so cool that your mom and grandma came around and accepted you wanting to be a cheerleader. Good luck making the team.

My mom accepted it and my grandma too! Now I'm getting questioned who do I have to buy and what things I get and don't get for being a male. Also she is freaking out because no cheer company have my size in cheer shoes.
What's your shoe size?

Back