Not So Much Newbie

• Thread starter Deleted member 40994
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its been a long time since I posted. I feel like I have to now. I mean no harm, but you should continue to read this post. This is to the user who started this thread.

1. Don't start a thread if you're not serious about getting help or advice.

2. These are real people on the boards. Not just trolls who could careless about starting threads.

3. You should really be considerate about what you post. Offensive comments happens a lot. I have had to learn to deal with it.

Every one opinions are welcomed, if you don't like it, you should leave. Not start a confusing thread that means nothing. Not only does it waste others time, but it makes you look like a troll.

I was just wondering if this was fierce elite in disguise , but since you posted on it I guess not ................................... Also, You are listed as a parent. This doesn't sound like a post from a parent.

Last edited:
62e59301757d52ee6351c7fcebd76030.jpg

I was just wondering if this was fierce elite in disguise , but since you posted on it I guess not ................................... Also, You are listed as a parent. This doesn't sound like a normal post from a parent.
@Fierce_Elite has been behaving. This OP is not the same person.

ETA: Guess I'll be monitoring for a while.

I searched "you thought your cheerleader was level 5" to see if it was a reference to an old thread. LOL

Back