All-Star Not Sure What To Do..?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i havent been in this exact situation, but kind of because the coaches played favorites all the time and the girls talked behind my back all the time. i quit in the middle of the year last year (not because of those issues, because my parents had problems with the gym and didn't want me to cheer there anymore) and moved to a different gym. i can tell you it was the best decision i have ever made because everyone is treated the same at my new gym and i love it there. & i dont see any type of drama with the cheerleaders.i dont know how i could even handle it at that gym because it hurts so much to have your own teammates talk behind your back and a team that wins and competes well, does not have those problems. i can say though, if your thinking abotu doing it you should do it over christmas break or another long period of time of competitions so that they can work in another teammate, you dont wanna just leave them hanging 3 days before competition, even if it is a one day comp with nobody competing against them, that is just stooping to those girls level. well good luck and im sorry this is so long haha i kind of rambled!!

If you were my daughter, I would encourage you to quit after the season is over. Your teammates should not be talking to you like that and the whole organization seems unorganized and unprofessional. BTW, you ARE a level 5 cheerleader. Tumbling is not the only that is required to be a level 5 cheerleader. I wish you luck on whatever you do! :)

This is the exact way my old gym is! Honestly, I know its gonna be hard, but I think you should quit. They dont seem to be worth your time.

Back