Central Jersery Team Gunz
Small Senior Coed

Central Jersery Bombshells
Small Senior 5

Central Jersery Stun Guns
Small Senior Coed 4

Last edited:
ACE Lady Warriors

The thing about them thats driving me crazy is that the talent/skill level is all there. 99% of the stunt falls/bobbles came from girls taking themselves out of the air. Like they look so uncomfortable in the air and I can't figure out why...

I'm sorry but how is this not at worlds? We need to figure out a way to make this happen. The U.S thinks its the most advanced in cheer, but seriously wow look at that. They might not have the tumbling, but this routine is INSANE.

Honestly they do have the tumbling, all that was on dead floor! If they had spring floor they could slay.

I'm sorry but how is this not at worlds? We need to figure out a way to make this happen. The U.S thinks its the most advanced in cheer, but seriously wow look at that. They might not have the tumbling, but this routine is INSANE.
Because just like everyone outside of North America - Lack of funds. It doesn't matter how impressive teams are, the respective governing bodies for sports in any country will never sponsor a team to attend an event unless it reaps monetary rewards.

Teams will just have to fund raise themselves and Worlds is just too expensive. Better off attending the Asian Cheerleading Championships which have seen a surge in competition over the years.

Back